Chp 32

Notes:

Tw: Unwanted touch. A bunch of drunk idiots invade readers night out, it's fine, reader beats the shit out of them. Just saying. With that, enjoy <3

Ruby brought you in and asked about what happened. You couldn't stop sobbing in her arms. None of this was fair. None of this was ok. None of this was fine. You weren't fine. You missed him. Oh, stars you missed him so much. But you knew the person you'd be going back to wasn't him. The person you'd be going back to would kill you for cheating on him. The person you'd be going back to hated you. He probably didn't want anything to do with you. You had no proof of anything. You had nothing. Not anymore. You clinged to Ruby as she sat you down, hugging you tightly. Pretty much as soon as you stopped crying enough to be coherent, which took like, a day of just eating and crying Ruby asked you if you wanted to go on a night out, maybe get some free drinks, stuff like that. You decided it'd be fun, even if you'd be crying again as soon as you got back. She still had one of your dresses which she stole from you, so you wore that and she wore one of her own. It was a short, tight red dress which fit you perfectly, showing enough but not too much. Ruby did your makeup and by the time you were both ready the bar strip you usually went down was alive with drunks, hookers and ultimately laughter. You and Ruby weren't gonna get drunk, but you both clearly got offered one too many drinks and bought your own too, a little tipsy and giggly. Nowhere near drunk though. You were having fun, until a particular group of men wouldn't leave you two alone. It was driving you NUTS. They kept flirting, asking you to go home with them, stuff like that. It was more the following that creeped you out, they always seemed to be in the same bar as you whenever you moved. Eventually you two were getting some fresh air outside, a few big ones came up to you, clearly drunk.

"Hello gorgeous... wanna come with us?" The largest slurred, swaying on his feet slightly. He stunk of beer and cigarettes so much you could smell it from where you were stood, how lovely .

"No thank you. We're not in the mood for men right now." Ruby brushed him off, not even looking at him. You both carry on your conversation, but another one of them pipes up, cutting you off.

"No, you should come... pretty little things like you shouldn't be alone at night." he grinned at you specifically, you shooting a glare back at him.

"We're fine. Please leave us alone." One of them grabbed your wrist as you said this, you stepped back, stumbling slightly in your heels. "Don't touch me creep." you spat, keeping your arms closer to you.

"Aw, you're no fun... could we not get you to come with us?" another tried to grab Ruby, but she'd already backed up next to you.

"No. Leave us alone or we'll leave ourselves." she huffs, glaring at them all.

"I don't think you will be." The largest of the three grabbed your hips, making you jump a little. You stomp on his foot, digging the heel in before pushing him off you, making him fall on his ass. The other two seemingly got mad at this, while he stood up.

"Fuck off!" You say, flipping him the bird and turning around to walk off. Of course they try to follow you. You punch one in the gut making him double over, before kicking him in the balls. He stays down at least. Ruby dealt with the other one, how, you don't know but he also wasn't getting back up. The last one got the message and ran thankfully. But then someone shouted over to you.

"Hey! Put your hands behind your heads! You're under arrest!" Oh for fucks sake. Here you were thinking it'd be fun to get your mind off everything too. You both do as you're told.

"I know it looks like we just beat the shit outta those guys for no rea-" one of them cuts you off, making you sigh as he cuffs you, the shorter one cuffing Ruby.