Chp 7

Notes:

Sorry quick second chapter but I had to post it. Notice I said soon last time, not now lol I'm so evil >:]
Ps: I've had this written for ages, had to post it now couldn't wait lol

Horror whimpered when you left, and Night was close to joining him. He asked Night to go get you back and whined when he said you were busy.

"What? Am I not good enough for you lot?" Night asked Horror mockingly.

"It's not that Boss, have you ever heard the phrase Momma's boys?" Horror chuckled weakly.

Night sighed and said, "What's killer been bribing you with to annoy me when I can't punish you huh?"

"I'm surprised she hasn't noticed Boss. Then again, she doesn't know how grumpy you are with everyone else."

"Shut up you. It's bedtime."

"It's noon"

"Not for you it isn't" With that Night covered Horror's eyes and they laughed lightly together. Horror pushed it off his face and looked at Night who said sadly "What do you want from me Horror?" He sighed.

"I want a mom." He mumbled before turning over to nap.

"I want you guys to have one." Night whispered to himself as he stood to go to the kitchen. Just as he was walking out the room, you walked into him.

"Oh sorry Night! Did Horror tell you what he wanted for lunch?" Night stared at you for a little while after you said it.

"um... No he didn't. He's asleep. Don't wake him up. Just make a sandwich or something." He said before practically running away from you. Stars how were you so gorgeous??!?! It wasn't fair, he just wanted to hold you. Let you join their family. The boys needed a mom after all.

"Night wait!" He stopped and turned to face you" What would you like for lunch? I was thinking something light since the boys are doing their own thing. We could read together again after lunch?"

"Uh...Sure I um just make a sandwich platter I guess then we can give them out to the boys and read." He said quickly before locking himself in his office. Damn it, he probably looked so stupid right now. He needed to think of a way to get over himself, and quickly.

Crap, what'd you done? How did you upset him? Did you overstep boundaries with the boys or something? Why did he keep running away? Did he remember the kiss attempt? Damn it, you were so stupid! Why? Think, think, think. Screw it, just make the sandwiches and ask to leave. You were clearly making him uncomfortable. You'd miss him, but you'd only end up upsetting him and the boys anyways. The only person you haven't pushed away is Ruby, and its gonna end up staying that way. They're sick of you, deal with it. A few tears fall while you cut the vegetables. You felt a burst of magic behind you, then a hand twisting you round with your waist.

"What's wrong princess?" Night says softly. Great now you're worrying him while he's working.

"Nothing. I'm fine!" You smile up at him through the tears. He pulls you closer and you can't look at him anymore, head nestled in his chest.

" Stop lying. Why are you crying? Someone upset you? You worried about Horror?" He asks patiently. You whined softly. Damn, life was harsh sometimes.

"I-I wanna go my house." You mumble into him. He clearly heard you though, his grip getting tighter around you. Great going idiot. He probably thinks he upset you now. You sniffle a little and start to full on cry now, still holding onto Night like he was a lifeline. The sadness overwhelmed and enveloped you, and he just stood there, holding you tightly. He stroked your hair a little and told you to grab your bag when you were ready. After a few minutes you wandered off to your room, running into cross on the way there.

"Whats going on? You ok?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, yeah. I-I'm going back to my house."

"oh"

You push the door to the bedroom open and grab your bag trying to avoid Cross's sad stare. You won't say bye, they won't want to hear it. They'll have a reason to use that ball room when you leave. A party in your absence. You smile sadly at the thought of them having fun without you. You run back to Nightmare, who wouldn't look at you.

"You ready?" He mumbled, at the floor.

" Yeah."

At that, a portal opened infront of you, and you stepped through to your street . The portal then closed behind you.

"I love you..." You both mumbled to the spot next to you where the other stood.