Chp 51

Notes:

Ok! This one is a little bit different, but needed in the story so it isn't drabble worthy. It'll be back to normal the next chapter though. Speaking of drabbles, I have a bunch lined up but they have spoilers, so I cant post them yet. Here's your reminder to check my drabble fic out anyway! More Nooty and Reader content. I think thats all I had to say? So... Enjoy <3

"Y/n! Y/n wait!" She cried out, running after you with tears streaming down her face. No matter how hard she tried, you and Nightmare wouldn't even turn around. She felt something wrap around her arm, jerking her backwards slightly. She gripped at it frantically, finding it to actually be Error's strings. She stopped.

"You, me, inside." He growled. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit. "Now." She complied, walking back into the house with Error. She felt like a dog on a leash. One that had just ripped up her owner's slipper. He wasn't even glitching. At least in his voice, his pixels were a mess. There was no way he was this mad at her , was there?

She rubbed her eyes, shutting the door and turning to meet her doom. Her literal doom. At the hands of the destroyer himself. "Wh-What did you d-d-do?" There they were. That comforting stutter of glitches. It kept her going.

"I-I..." She mumbled, not able to get the words out. She felt like she was pinned to the door, unable to move.

"N---Nightmares go-g-going to kill us. Do you kn-know how m-m-mad he wa-wa-was?" He asks her, agitated. He was practically twitching he was glitching that much. Ruby wondered how he hadn't crashed yet.

"You're being a bit overdramatic." She hoped so at least. She really did.

"You don't kn-kn-know that face. Th-That's the f-f-face he made wh-when Ink kil-killed Cross. Hes g-g-going ballistic. The on-only reason we-we're still on Earth i-is Y/n." He told her, a quiet dial-tone starting up halfway through before cutting out again. He was damn close to a crash then.

"I'm sorry ok?!" She cried out, stepping slightly closer to him. The strings on her arm had loosened, hanging limp near his hand now.

"Wrong per-person." He facepalmed, the pixels over his face going crazy around his hand. "Lo-Look. You HAVE t-t-to mak-make it u-up to Y/n. It-It's both o-o-our asses o-on the l-l-line."

"Ruru-" She started, sniffling slightly as Error cut her off.

"Don't 'Ruru' m-me. A-At this r-rate the la-last thing I'm s-s-seeing is a t-t-tentacle straight t-t-through my r-r-ribs." He said frantically, the glitches getting worse. She didn't mind, he was still coherent.

"He wouldn't actually do that would he?" She asked, going pale.

"Oh yeah. Y-You messed wi-with Y/n. Rem-Remember those d-d-dicks that messed w-w-with you two w-w-when you were drunk?" She nodded, still completely unmoving other than her head. She was terrified. "He g-g-got to them b-before I could. I-I'm leaving i-i-it at tha-that-tt." He sighed.

"Holy shit. Should we flee to Mexico?" She blurted out. That was the first thing she said to you after what happened too. She didn't know why her fleeings always reverted to Mexico. Maybe it was because she could speak Spanish.

"He'll find u-u-us wh-whereever we go. O-Our onl-only h-h-hope is Y/n." He echoed, sitting back in the couch more. It sighed and creaked, being fairly old. She really needed a new one, but never got one. There was always something that needed replacing in this house.

"Great. She won't talk to me for at least a month." Ruby frowned. It was justified. It really was. She understood if you never wanted to talk to her again.

"W-What did you d-d-do? Se-Seriously, you two a-a-are insep-inseperable usually." Error asked, confused as hell. She didn't blame him.

"I brought up trauma and said she deserved it in an argument..." She mumbled, even upset at herself.