King of the Jungle!

A kong screeches as it runs towards a group of koopa troopers and then rolls into a ball, knocking them all over like pins on a bowling alley.

As the jungle burns down from the bouncing Podoboos around all of them, the Kongs and Bowser's army have been engaging in combat for quite a while now, with no side having a clear sign of victory.

The kongs are bigger, sure, but they're outgunned and outnumbered. Their only clear strength is their...well, strength, which they are using to its fullest.

One kong launches herself forward to deliver a kick into the face of a goomba, which then knocks out a dozen more goombas. Another kong spins his fist like a helicopter blade to knock into a set of koopa troopers running towards him from all sides. Yet another king grabs a branch and uses it like a bat as a girl kong throws him a bob-bomb, that a koopa trooper was gonna throw, to be launched into the distance. Afterwards, the two of them begin beating nearby enemies, him with the branch and her with her fists.

Bowser's army is putting up a fight as well, however. Koopa troopers are surrounding kongs and using their spears to keep them in one area. Chain chomps are throwing kongs into their mouths, only to bite them over and over again. Hammers bros are using their hammers to push kong reinforcements back. However, there is still one Kong they're still having trouble with.

Mega Goomba is thrown into the ground before being picked up, spun around, and then thrown into a stump, where Donkey Kong launches upwards and then slams down on top of him with his elbow first. The goomba begins seeing stars as he then passes out....but then Donkey Kong slaps him awake.

Donkey Kong: "Oh no, that fight wasn't nearly long enough!"

Donkey Kong slaps the goomba over and over as the goomba delivers a high pitched scream. Donkey Kong chuckles as the command ship lands in a recently made clearing nearby.

Magikoopa leaves his ship from the hangar with a group of reinforcements.

Upon seeing Donkey Kong atop the goomba, however, he begins to sneer.

Magikoopa raises his wand up, waves it through the air, and then points it to Donkey Kong, releasing a ray of bright orange magic that sends the ape flying.

Magikoopa approaches the fallen ally.

Magikoopa: "Are you alright captain?"

Mega Goomba: "Yeah, yes, I think I'm okay..."

Magikoopa: "Good! Now get back out there!"

Magic flies out of the wand that picks Mega Goomba up and throws him into a group. of Kongs. Magikoopa sighs and joins the fight, using his magic to fire at his enemies as he found them.

Donkey Kong screams as he rockets through the air, passing destroyed homes and fallen bridges before finally being caught by....his father...with only one hand!

Donkey Kong: "Oh, hi dad!"

Kranky drops Donkey Kong to the ground while putting on an unimpressed look.

Kranky Kong: "Hello....DK...."

Donkey Kong gets up excitedly while looking between his father and the battlefield.

Donkey Kong: "So, how do you think we're doing?"

Kranky Kong: "How do I....think we're doing?"

Donkey Kong: "Yeah?"

Kranky Kong: "TERRIBLY! Our entire kingdom is gone and a multitude of our people are captured!"

Donkey Kong: "Pfft, you make it sound like we won't get them back!"