Final Adventure Start!

As the stars begin to light up the sky, Mario and Peach wait by the front gates as the Toads host a festival.

With their torches lit, the Toads do an intricate dance and sing some sort of song.

Toads: "Good bye, our fair Princess! Good bye, good bye! Good bye Mario! Good bye, good bye! May your quest be fair and victory true, may Bowser fear of the humans he always knew! Good bye! Good bye!"

Mario leans towards Princess Peach, both of them with bags on their backs.

Mario: "Isn't this a bit too much noise for them to making when we don't even have the stars yet?"

Peach: "Yes, yes it is, but I didn't plan this and it's already happening so.....might as well let them continue, lest they start the dreaded....crying fit."

Mario: "Ugh....what a bunch of babi-"

Peach glares at him, causing Mario to look at her and then rolls his eyes. She then shakes her head and looks over to Toadsworth, who is standing next to her and crying.

Toadsworth: "I can't-I-why did I-ugh-my incompetence is immeasurable-"

Peach: "Ugh, Toadsworth, quit it with the crying, I need you to be strong for our people."

Toadsworth: "At once....my lady."

As he stiffens up and wipes at his eyes, the Toads collectively finish their song and turn towards Mario and Peach. Toadsworth inhales and then stands in front of the crowd, facing both of them.

Toadsworth: "Princess Peach, Mister Mario, may your journey away from here be excellent and your time away extended! We hope you return to us as soon as possible and if anything, ANYTHING, is wrong....then please.....return to us immediately."

Peach gives him a sympathetic smile.

Peach: "We won't have to....until the job is done.....good bye my Toads! I will return shortly! Until then, please listen to Toadsworth for me! He is your ruler for now!"

The Toads cheer as Toadsworth turns to them and nods.

Princess Peach: "Good bye everyone!"

Mario waves as the two of them head off. The Toads all wave to them and yell their good byes as Toadsworth shakes his head in sadness.

Mario then let's a sleeping Yoshi who is sat near the gates. He smiles down at his friend as Peach sees his look and smiles. He then turns, sees her, and raises an eyebrow.

Mario: "What?"

Peach: "Oh, nothing, nothing....just didn't know you had a bit of humanity left in you, is all!"

Mario rolls his eyes.

Mario: "Hardy har. So funny. You should realize, though, that I have more humanity in me then you do!"

Peach: "Debatable."

Mario: "Debat-what?!?"

Toad with a small hat: "Good bye! Fair well!"

Toad who is short: "Good bye princess!"

Small Toadette: "Bring me back something Princess!"

Peach: "I'll try to!"

Mario: "Pfft, you realize we have a journey we're going on, right? We're going to be fighting monsters and whatnot? Don't you think it would be better to focus on getting everyone back then on grabbing a knickknack on our way back?"

Peach: "My priorities include making my people happy. If I can give them what they want AND it not interfere with what they need, then I will!"

Mario: "Yeah, sure, whatever!"