Feeling Low!

Luigi and Toad hoot and holler as they slide down the side of the last mountain atop shy guy masks. They both swerve around each other, perform jumps, go over a few hills, and even fist bump at one point as they get close enough together.

They then both catch their breath while still going down the slope at top speed.

Luigi: "OH MAN! OH MAN THAT WAS GREAT! I DIDN'T REALLY EXPECT TO BE FIGHTING OR RUNNING OR HIDING FOR THAT LONG BUT, WOOHOO!"

Toad: "I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! BEING ABLE TO STICK IT TO SOME KOOPA EMPIRE CHUMPS IS AMAZING!"

Luigi: "I MEAN, WE WERE UP THERE FOR, LIKE, A WHILE!"

Toad: "SO LONG!"

Luigi: "WE WERE UP THERE SO LONG!"

Toad: "ABSOLUTELY! AB-SO-LUTE-LY!"

Luigi: "BUT NOW WE'RE DONE! THE ARMIES OF BOWSER KNOW THE NAME OF DEATH AND IT IS LUIGI!"

Toad: "WOW, THAT'S KIND OF DARK!"

Luigi: "YEAH SORRY! WENT TOO FAR! I THINK IT'S THE ADRENALINE!"

Toad: "........I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"

The two of them then look at the scenery around them before looking to each other again.

Luigi: "SO...UH.....HOW FAR DO WE HAVE DOWN STILL?"

Toad: "WHAT?"

Luigi: "HOW FAR DO WE HAVE DOWN?!?"

Toad: "OH......UH.......YEAH, WE SHOULD PROBABLY HAVE JUMPED LIKE A MINUTE AGO!"

Luigi's eyes widen in fear before he then jumps off the mask and rolls down the mountain's side.

Toad: "WOW LUGINI! REALLY TAKING CHARGE WITH THAT ONE! I'M PRETTY PROUD OF THA-"

As Luigi stops rolling, just a few feet from a ledge, Toad goes flying off on his mask.

Luigi: "TOAD!"

Luigi then runs over to the ledge as his mask flies off as well. He reaches a hand out, as if he was going to grab the toad's hand, but instead....he just stares.

Toad is...gone. Just like his brother. Just like his family. Just like his....world. He could've said something sooner, but he didn't. Toad's demise....was his fault.

Toad: "LIGINI? ARE YOU THERE?"

Luigi then screams as hard as possible before stopping and clutching his chest.

Toad: ".....WHAT WAS THAT?"

Luigi: "OH NOTHING! I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

Luigi waits for a response.

Toad: "HA, THAT'S HILARIOUS!"

Luigi scoffs before shaking his head.

Luigi: "WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?"

Toad: "OH YEAH! I AM! IT'S ACTUALLY JUST A SHORT WAYS DOWN IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN!"

Luigi: "....WAIT.....THIS PIT STRETCHES ACROSS THE ENTIRETY OF THE DARK LANDS AS WELL?!?"

Toad: "YEAH! WHY WOULDN'T IT?"

Luigi: "BECAUSE THE LAVA LAKE AND THE LAVA RIVERS AAANNNNDDDD THE MOUNTAIN RANGE BASICALLY DID AS WELL!!!"

Toad: "THAT'S JUST HOW THE DARK LANDS ROLL LOGGI! THAT'S HOW THEY ROLL!"

Luigi sighs, shakes his head, and then gently dips a foot onto the sloped ledge in front of him......right before being pulled directly downwards by gravity as he screams.