Warpspace

The pink light fades as Mario opens his eyes and stares in awe of the glory of what lays before him.

The Italian plumber is currently floating mid air, being carried by a circular stream of light that is flowing towards another very distant pipe.

Around the stream of magical light is a sea of pink clouds, almost looking as if Mario himself is stuck in a cotton candy maker.

Along with the tunnel Mario is flying through, there are other circular tunnels of light. Some head upwards, others go down, and others still travel alongside Mario's before banking off to go somewhere far away.

Mario is taken aback by all of this. This is under Brooklyn? These fairytale like clouds sit underneath Brooklyn? A couple days ago, he wouldn't have believed it, but now...wow....

He was so focused on checking everything, that for a moment, he forgot about his brother...

Wait....

HIS BROTHER!

Luigi's screams pulls Mario attention to his brother, who was a while down the tunnel they were both in. Luigi was grasping at the air wildly whilst spinning around. It was obvious that he was attempting to get some sort of grasp on something, but there was nothing solid to grab.

Mario: "Wo-WOW, LUIGI, LUIGI, CALM DOWN!"

Seeing his brother still screaming and flailing, Mario attempted to get closer to him to calm him down.

Mario tries swimming, and then running, and then even flailing like Luigi, but nothing seems to work.

He then, out of desperation, reaches out straight ahead, as if he was going to grab his hand, and calls out again.

Mario: "LUIGI, CALM DOWN, PLEASE! WE'RE GONNA GET OUT THIS, WE'LL JUST-.....huh?"

Mario looks down as he begins to move forward at a faster rate. However, once he drops his arm slightly, he slows down. Seeing this, Mario reaches forward and, once again, shoots towards his brother.

Mario, realizing this, grins and puts his fist out forward. Mario shoots towards his brother, like a super hero flying towards a civilian.

Mere seconds pass and....Mario accidentally punches Luigi in the face.

Luigi: "OW!"

Mario: "OH! I'M SO SORR-OW!"

Luigi slaps Mario, causing Mario to glare at him and the two of them to begin slapping wildly at the air, their hands colliding multiple times before they both slowly stop and begin to look around.

Luigi: "Woah....so it IS a portal...."

Mario: "I know right?"

Luigi: "....wow......WAIT, OH NO!"

Mario: "What?!? What's wrong?!?"

Luigi: "I FELL INSIDE, AND YOU MOST LIKELY RAN IN AFTER ME! AND BOWSER'S HERE! WE'RE IN BIG DANGER MARIO, MASSIVELY BIG HUMONGOUS DANGER!"

Mario: "Luigi, calm down, we're okay!"

Luigi: "NO WE AREN'T! BECAUSE I CGOT SCARED AGAIN, I FELL IN HERE AND WE ENDED UP GOING TO BOWSER'S DOMAIN! WE'RE GOING TO DIE AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

Mario: "NO, NO, IT'S OKAY LUIGI, EVERYTHING'S OKAY! YOU JUST TRIPPED, THAT'S IT!"

Luigi: "....Okay, but what are we going to do?"

Mario groans, looks around, and grabs Luigi's hands in his own.

Mario: "I'm gonna get us home! If Donkey Kang made it to our world without any problems, then we can make it to his and back, trust me!"