Above it all...

As the ship soared above the clouds, Mario held tightly onto a little plank of wood that stuck out of the wall. This was because Peach really didn't mean to send it almost completely straight upwards whenever they took off. Thankful, she was able to correct herself easily, and was now hunched over the controls with one hand basically glued to the wheel and the other flattening her hair.

Peach: "Heh.....oops?"

Mario: "Oops is an understatement Princess."

Mario falls over as Peach chuckles. He then pushes himself up and brushes off any debris while looking around the room.

Mario: "Woah....I was gonna say that I'm surprised nothing fell over, but I didn't really realize that there wasn't anything in here!"

Peach: "You didn't realize there wasn't anything in here? How?!?"

Mario: "Well, let's see....We just got in here, I was focused on being scared for my life, this air ship LITERALLY SHOT STRAIGHT INTO THE SKY......and the lights are off."

Peach: "They are aren't they? I am sorry about the takeoff though!"

Mario: "Eh, it's alright. Was it your first time?"

Peach: "Yeah..."

Mario: "Well then it was actually pretty good! In fact, you're doing spectacular right now by how steady you're keeping it!"

Peach: "Aw! Thanks! It isn't as hard as you think though! The controls are all really simple! See?"

Peach out of the way slightly for Mario to see that the controls.....are not simple at all. There are over a hundred buttons, a number of levers, and the big steering wheel that Peach has to keep track of.

Mario: "Wow....that's.....uh....."

Peach: "Simple, right?"

Mario: "No, not at all.....uh, wait, how do you know where we're going?"

Peach: "What?"

Mario: "How do you know where we're going? There's windows in the next room but not in here! How do you know?"

Peach: "Oh! That! Yeah, I know where to go.....because of magic!"

Mario: "Huh?"

Peach then points to her eye, where Mario sees that a blue dot is now located inside of.

Mario: "Woah..."

Peach: "It shows up whenever I touch the wheel! And when I don't..."

She then takes her hand off the wheel, causing the dot to fade from her eye.

Peach: "It goes away!"

Peach places both hands on the wheel again, causing the dot to reappear.

Mario: "Wow that's.....something-So, is this whole ship powered by magic?"

Peach: "Yep!"

Mario: "A lot of things have magic in them, don't they?"

Peach: "Aw, you're starting to catch on!"

Mario: "Don't patronize me Princess, I just had to save you from a star today......WOAH, WAIT, THAT WAS TODAY?!?"

Peach: "Yeah....what about it?"

Mario: "It's just....so much has happened today....We went to Star-case, yelled at a tyrant, took some Stars, stole a ship, and now we're flying in that same wooden ship.....and I haven't even slept since I've gotten here!"

Peach: "Well, that's probably because of the power ups!"

Mario: "Heh, magic?"

Peach clicks her mouth as she winks at Mario and grins. He chuckles to himself.