Mid Credit Scene #1

A lone elderly Pianta stands on a balcony in the Sarasa land palace as a figure, draped in sand colored garms, walks up to him.

???: "Ya wanted to see me?"

Wisdom: ".......Yes, I did........."

The figure walks up next to him and looks down at what he is looking at.

She sees a number of Pianta folks playing in the sand, chasing after each other, and enjoying the day.

Wisdom: "Do you see what I see my dear?"

???: "Uh........people? Playing in the san-I don't exactly know what you want from me here..."

Wisdom: "......Yes.....they are playing....because they are free now...."

???: "Here we go..."

Wisdom: "They are free from Bowser's fury! Bowser's wrath! Bowser's......bowser.......they are free from him! They are free to live! They are free to pursue their life's! They are free...to be them....and they are free to form a society..."

The figure leans against the balcony's fence, her chin on her palm as she listens to him.

???: "Uh-huh...."

Wisdom: "They are free to form a society, just like in the old days.....and you are free.....to lead them to that society..."

The figure perks her head up before standing.

???: "What?"

Wisdom: "You heard what I said..."

???: "Yes, I did, but why are yo saying it ya old goof!"

Wisdom: "Because.....I am......leaving...."

???: "Lea-LEAVING?!? Where are you going?! When will you be back?!?"

Wisdom: "I am leaving....permanently....."

???: ".....What?"

Wisdom: "I have spent my years keeping our royalty a secret, keeping YOU a secret. I have spent this time protecting our land and serving our people proud....but now.....Bowser is gone....and I can rest."

???: "NO YOU CANNOT! YOU CANNOT DIE ON ME YOU OLD FART!"

Wisdom turns to her.

Wisdom: "But don't you want to rule?"

???: "I-I mean, YES, but not on these condi-"

Wisdom grabs her shoulder and pulls her closer so that they can be face to face.

Wisdom: "Then.....rule....."

Wisdom then collapses to the floor as she looks at him, kneels beside him, and begins screaming.

???: "GUARDS! GUARDS!!!!"

Within a singular room, placed atop a raised floor with a singular beam of light shining onto it from above, lays Wisdom's body.

As hundreds of Piantas sniffle and watch, the figure walks up the steps and stands by Wisdom. She stares at him as she starts her speech.

???: "....Wisdom....was a good man.....he was a leader.....a king.....a mentor.....and a father to me. He protected me in a world that would rip me to shreds with his bare claws.....but now....Wisdom is gone......."

She turns back to the crowd as they look to her.

???: "He was a good man......and he will be missed.....but if there's one thing he taught me that sticks with me now.....it is to bide your time......"

They all look to one another.

???: ".........But now......he's gone....and we've bided our time......so it's time for something new......"

Piantas look to each other as she begins walking down the steps.

???: "Wisdom wanted us to hide ourselves away! But Bowser is gone! And he was happy Bowser was gone! He was happy people were out playing! He was happy! He wanted us to stop being in stuffy rooms inside of our palace.....he wanted us to get out there! He wanted us to......live!"

People begin turning to her as she walks towards the entrance.

???: "We shouldn't be in here! We shouldn't just stay in Sarasa Land! We should stay everywhere! Live everywhere! We should enjoy our life's......EVERYWHERE!"

They all murmur their approval to each other.

???: "Who says that we should only have the desert? The rest of the lands have sand, snow, and grass! Beautiful, elegant grass!"

Pianta: "I like grass!"

She gives him finger guns.

???: "I know you do bud!"

She then makes it to the entrance and turns.

???: "We have a life to live! He lived his! Let's live ours! Let's go out and live our lives...."

She then points to his body.

???: "Like he wanted us to!"

The crowd starts loudly agreeing with this concept.

???: "Let's live our life's outside of these walls!"

A different Pianta: "YEAH!"

???: "Let's do everything we can do!"

Another Pianta: "YES! YES! YES!"

???: "LET'S LIVE!"

The entire room cheers as they all run past her and go outside. A few guards in the back place a tarp over Wisdom and carry the board he is on top of away.

The woman sighs and takes off her hood to reveal her big bushy brown hair that actually doubles the size of her hair.

???: "And with that......Wisdom is out of the picture.....so long dude....it was fun....I guess....but you're not my real family and you kept me trapped underground so I don't really care about you as much!"

Her blue eyes then look out at the Piantas playing in the sand.

???: "Now them? I care about them a WHOLE LOT! They're m-my people! My fleet! My.....army.......that I'm going to use to make the entire WORLD my sandbox....."

She then looks up to the bright sun.

???: "But first.......the world will have to know who I am, just so it can freak out over another human and stuff, so....."

She pulls off her garm to reveal a orange dress with black and purple armor on different edges of it.

Multiple Piantas stop playing and look over at her while audibly gasping.

Pianta: "Another human?!?

Dumb Pianta: "We had a human....living among us!"

Pianta with 2000 iq: "I knew she was a human the WHOLE time...."

Piantas gather around her as she places her hands on her hips and speaks with a triumphant voice.

Daisy: "Hi.......Im Daisy!"