Bowser Boss Fight

Mario, Peach, and Luigi start to walk back to the ship as Toad runs around in front of them and recounts their journey. All of them have exhausted looks in their eyes, and Mario even has tear stains, but they are still smiling.

Toad: "AND THEN, ME AND LUIGI HAD TO TAKE OUT A WHOLE ARMY OF SHY GUYS! AND IT WAS CRAZY BECAUSE THEY WERE, LIKE, IN THE MILLIONS! Right Luigi?"

Everyone turns to Luigi as he nods with a nervous expression.

Luigi: "Uh....yeah! Sure!"

Toad jumps up and down as he continues.

Toad: "AND THEN, WE HAD TO FIGHT INTO A SMALL BLOCKADE THEY MADE AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN AND-"

As Toad continues, Mario turns to Peach and rolls his eyes. Peach chuckles under her breath and pushes him slightly. Mario chuckles before sighing and leaning over to her and whispering.

Mario: "Hey."

Peach whispers back.

Peach: "Hey?"

Mario: "Uh....look I'm.....I'm sorry for leaving you guys..."

Peach: "Mario, it's okay! Like I said, you came back so it's all fine!"

Mario: "But it's not! I still tried to ice you! And before that....I was going to abandon you...."

Peach: ".....Yeah.....you were.....but, look, as someone who deals with a lot of personal problems, I know when someone just grew a little bit as a person. It was clear to me that something changed about you so......I know you chose the wrong path but.....I'm glad you walked back and chose the other one...."

Mario: "Im glad I chose the other one too...."

The two of them stare at each other before Peach looks down at his mustache and chuckles.

Peach: "Oh man! Your mustache is so dirty!"

Mario: "Well, excuse me Princess, we just fell out of the sky! Some of us can't look as nice as you, ya know?"

Peach: "Recognizing how amazing I am?"

Mario: "Oh, I could tell that from the beginning!"

Peach: "Oh, really, Mr.'Evil Queen'?"

Mario: "You know what, you're right! I lied! You still look like an old hag who terrorizes a kingdom!"

Peach gasps and lightly punches him in the shoulder before he lightly punches her back.

Toad: "AND THEN WE-hey wait, are you guys even listening or are you just kissing or something?"

Suddenly, a loud sound calls all of their attentions to the sky, where they see the air ship pulling away.

Toad runs over to where they were parked and waves his hands around wildly.

Toad: "HEY! STOP! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!? WE AREN'T ON BOARD YOU IDIOTS!!!"

Luigi: "Why did they just leave us?"

Mario: "Yeah! That was pretty rude of them, you know?"

Peach: "I have no idea why fellas........i wish I knew because now we need a ride home!"

Bowser: "Oh, you won't be going home ANY time soon!"

All of them jump and turn to see Bowser atop a couple of stacks of debris as he looks down at them and grins with his big, sharp fangs.

Luigi jumps behind Mario as Peach steps in front of him. Toad slowly reaches a hand into his bag and grabs a ice flower. Mario glares up at Bowser.

Mario: "Bowser....."