QnA

Hello Everyone! I want to thank you all so much for reading my Fanfiction of the Super Mario Movie! I'll be honest, I did not expect such a response to this.....but I am glad I did it! It was great to experience this sort of thing, you know? And now it's over! Every bit of it is complete....I think......so I don't really have much else to do so....consider this apart of the special bonus features....or something? I guess if this was a disc, this would be a bonus? I don't really know anymore.....Anyway, enjoy!

Question 1: Are you aware of the typos in part-

Answer:

Yeah, I know. I wrote some of these pretty quickly so I didn't catch much of anything until after it was all said and done. Sometimes, I'll read back through something and realize just how messed up it actually is! It's insane at some points......I have been trying to correct typos, though, so sorry if I miss any!

Question 2: Were you planning on it being the size that it ended up being?

Answer:

No, not really. At first I think I was going to make it 25 parts or something? Then more people flooded in, which I am thankful for, and my ideas kept growing and growing! So, it went up to 30 and then 35 and then 40 and then 45 and then 50 plus some! I am glad it was so big, though, because it meant that I could fully flesh out my ideas and produce a ton of content for readers to enjoy!

Question 3: Was there a lot taken out from what you originally thought of?

Answer:

No. Most of it was just reworked in some way.
Although I was going to have a little adventure where Luigi met King Boo but it wasn't needed and the part it was gonna be at was right after the part where he got abducted so....yeah! Oh, I was also going to have it where Bowser kidnapped Peach to be his kid's mother and the part was going to be called "Your Princess is in another castle..." so then Mario would go and save her but that didn't work out either....okay so there WAS a few things I took out...

Question 4: Was that Rosalina in Star-case's bubble?

Answer:

Yes.

Question 5: Did you like the original movie?

Answer:

Yes! I actually think it would be a great movie to rewatch! However, I do have my problems with the story telling, but it's still a really good movie!

Question 6: Why was Peach the way she was?

Answer:

I wanted to make a much more depressed Peach in the beginning because of the responsibilities she had for the mushroom kingdom. I wanted to reflect this in her arc and character. Plus, with her being a ruler and basically the parent to a kingdom of kids, I wanted her to be a bit stern at times, hence why she can flip from nice to mean when someone tests her

Question 7: Why is Mario so....mean?

Answer:

I wanted to change his character by making him the pushy 'Let's go!' sort of guy. I also wanted him to be a bit temperamental, which is why he always leads the charge.

Question 8: Do you like Mario stuff?

Answer:

I was never a huge fan, but I do like the characters and worlds, so I am a fan if that tells ya anything.

Question 9: What was up with Peach's more then a Princess speech?

Answer:

Yeah, sorry, I sort of shoe horned that one in because I wanted her to have a big dramatic speech and it seemed appropriate. Like she did go on this big journey where she was acting like more then just a Princess so I thought it was accurate enough.

Question 10: Any final words?

Answer:

Those are up next, if you wanna read them!

If you have any questions of your own, besides the ones I just wrote for this, please post them in the comments and I'll try to respond!

Alright! That's all for the QnA! Time for the final send off!