Back in the fight!

Peach: "Alright! Is that everyone?"

Toad and Luigi snake their ways through crowds of prisoners as they take a quick look inside each room before then running up to Peach, slowing their approach as they get closer.

Toad: "Looks like it!"

Luigi: "I think we got them all!"

Peach: "Good!"

Peach turns from Luigi and Toad to everyone else to speak to them.

Peach: "Everyone! If you do not know, then let me explain the current situation to you! We are-"

King Penguin: "We already explained everything to the rest."

Peach: "Wait, really?"

Luma that has a backpack: "Yep! They did!"

Kong that is tired: "Some of them in EXCRUCIATING detail. They said everything....down to the very last word of your speech...."

Peach: "Oh! Uh.....good?"

Peach shrugs to Luigi and Toad who shrug back. She then looks back to the troops.

Peach: "Okay well then......follow me!"

Peach motions for them to follow as she begins running.

The prisoners confusedly run after her as Luigi and Toad sprint up to her.

Luigi: "So, Princess Peach? What's the plan?"

Peach: "Well, as long as Bowser is still very wounded, it's quite possible that he may still be trapped in the ice! If he is, then we can still use him as a hostage to force the kingdom to surrender!"

Toad: "And then, once they're all waving the white flag, WE KICK THEM UNTIL THEY FALL DOWN AND THEEEEEN WE KICK THEM WHILE THEY'RE GONE!"

Peach stares at Toad for a moment before narrowing her eyes.

Peach: "I don't recall having a Toad in my kingdom with your level of.....readiness to fight..."

Toad: "When you've been fighting your whole life, Princess, it's get easier and easier to take on the next challenge!"

Peach: "Heh, I guess I kind of agree with you on that! .......But I also really don't...."

Toad: "Oh....."

Peach continues leading the charge until she slides to a halt in the main lobby. Luigi attempts to slide to a halt as well, but ends up sliding past and falling onto his face. Toad runs over to help him out as Peach stares down the hall while the others run up behind her.

Her eyes narrow as she stares down the hall.

Peach: "Oh.....no......"

Peach then sprints down the hall to find an empty, and very melted, block of ice near Bowser's throne. The others run inside and take a look for themselves as Luigi and Toad run up to stand next to her.

Peach: "He's gone...."

Luigi: "But where could he be? Wouldn't he normally be coming after us if he got out?"

Bowser: "Well I DID decide to check on my troops since your Princess and that STUPID Mario decided to ransack my place before getting to me!"

All of them turn to see Bowser in the main lobby, now surrounded by countless troops, as he smiles at them.

Goomba: "DON'T LET HIM LIE TO YOU! HE WAS ACTUALLY WANTING MEDICAL ATTENTION AND-"

Bowser: "OH, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE-!"