Bonus Content: Scrapped Story Ideas!

Hello! It's been a good minute since an actual part came out for this rewrite, huh? I mean, sure, the sequel is out and I just recently put out a part talking about it, but besides that, there hasn't been much story stuff here! So, as a treat for you, and because I want to, I'm adding on this bonus content section to talk about stuff that wasn't included in the initial story! Hope you enjoy!

Also, this is not fully written out, these are just ideas if you care for those!

Mama Peach: Before Junior's egg ended up in the human world, I had plans for use it for his final plan! Basically, Bowser, upon seeing that his kingdom is gone, would realize that all his hard work was gone, and he had nothing left. This causes him to go a bit crazy for a moment and focus all his attention on Junior's future. Basically, Bowser's thought process is that he can't keep anyone safe without hurting them, so he might as well capture someone to take care of Junior instead of him, and downgrade himself to a guard's position. He would do this because, throughout the story, he would see Peach's loving nature and deem it worthy of being that of the mother of his child. He would say some line like "Sorry Mario, but your Princess is in another castle!" and run away. Mario and Luigi would then have to go after him and fight him in the shattered remains of his own castle....

Luigi and Mario save the troops: Mario and Luigi originally WERE going to reach the prison room and save the prisoners.....but I cut it for time.....and because it would be easier for Mario to betray him without all of them watching

The Luigi journey: Originally, the idea for Luigi and Toad's journey was much longer. As stated previously, I was planning on them having to go to King Boo's castle, which would result in Luigi having some sort of end of arc growth, before they would then make it to the mushroom kingdom. Don't worry, it wouldn't be like Luigi's mansion. It would mostly just be Luigi running around and screaming as Toad treats the whole situation like a cake walk while he's in mortal danger. They would then make it to the mushroom kingdom, reunite with peach and Mario, and prepare to fight Bowser....

Luigi vs Magikoopa: At one point, I was going to include a fight between Magikoopa and Luigi to mirror Bowser and Mario's fight, but after realizing how powerful I was making Magikoopa, I had to cut it....

The battle on the bridge: At multiple points, the big fight with Bowser was going to culminate in the brothers knocking him into the shattered remains of the castle, where he would fall down onto a broken bridge, created from the shattered remains of his old throne room. On this "bridge" they would have their final confrontation, where Bowser would brandish his iconic black axe, which would be shown throughout the story. The fight would end with Mario and Luigi making it to one side of the bridge, schooling Bowser with the lesson Mario learned, and using his own weapon to cut the bridge and plunge him into the lava below. Bowser would then be thought dead.....and either would be and come back as dry bowser or would just climb out of the lava pool for the next story....

And that's it! I'm pretty sure those are all of them but if there are any more that I forgot, hey, I might put them in in the future! Who knows? Anyway, thanks for reading this segment, and the rest of the story, if you did!