One day....

Two Weeks Later.....

The sun shines brightly upon the world as all the creatures of the lands live their lives and go about their business, now without the fear of Bowser returning!

The Penguins rebuild Frigid as their King looks over plans to make it fly with giant propellers and engines.

Grand Master stands at the top of the steps that lead up to Star-case as he happily watches his subjects play and run freely.

Sarasa Land Piantas rejoice over their newly returned subjects and their renewed freedom.

The Dark Lands....begin to heal. Patches of grass begin to grow around its confines, the magical vortexes start to disappear completely, and the dark mist begins to finally leave from the planet's surface....

Seaside lives as it alway has, without much contact with the outside world.

The Kongs have begun building in Plains Field, with Kranky also planning to make a large flying kingdom.

Even the mushroom kingdom begins to recover! With its residents now returned, everyone can go about living their lives once more....with some new residents as well!

Within this magical kingdom, atop one of its mountain's many high hills, sits a small building unlike the rest.

It is a building filled with students.

It is a building filled with knowledge.

It is.....Mushroom Academy!

It hosts the brightest minds The Mushroom Kingdom has to offer! All of these minds come together to bring the next generation into a life of wisdom and intellectual aptitude!

Many classes are held day and night! Including one that's happening...right now....

Through the shiny hallways, around the many art fixtures, and past a number of trophies and award, is a classroom that holds a number of Toads....and two more unusual students....in the back.....

The Toad at the front, who is teaching the class, writes something on the board as the other Toads lean over their desks and watch with baited breath.

Once he finishes, the other Toads furiously write down what he wrote.

He slowly turns to face the class, his big bushy mustache bouncing with each step.

Finally, after a few seconds, he gets fully turned around and speaks to the class.

Professor Toad: "Now........that......is........why.........humans...............used...........pipes..........as........portal..........holes......"

By the time he is finished, the entire class is already done writing.

Professor Toad: "Now................can........anyone.........explain...........why...........the.......pipes........are.........colored.......the................................way....they.......are?"

Professor Toad looks throughout the room and waits for someone to raise their hand.

When no one does, he sighs, and raises a finger.

Professor Toad: "........How...............about..........you...............Mario?"

The entire class turns to see Mario sitting in a desk in the back.

He currently is reading over a book while chewing on a pencil. He has a small model of the warp space on his desk, a sketch of the entirety of the pipe system for all the lands on the floor, and multiple sheets of notes between his elbow and his body.