Burst Ambitions!

Donkey Kong ran through the forest as fast as he could, using his massive arms to knock over the remains of trees and catapult himself farther and farther away from his pursuers. Along the way, he would stop momentarily for a breather and a fruit or two from the ground, which he would try and carry with him for a snack but would ultimately lose whenever he went flying again.

Para troopers zipped around any obstacles, hammer brothers leaped to shorten the distance, and every other troop just followed after him on foot.

Just as a few spears begin to shoot past him, Donkey Kong sees a large river with a massive cluster of giant mushrooms on the other side.

A hiding spot! Perfect...

Donkey Kong grabs a fallen tree and uses it like a pole to vault over the rushing waters below.

Upon getting to the other side, he lets go of the tree, allowing it to get swept up by the water, and rolls into the cluster of mushrooms with a chuckle.

The armies of Bowser rush forward and stop. They saw Donkey Kong, but they couldn't see if he made it past the water or fell in. So, a few paratroopers fly over and begin searching through the mushrooms for any sign of the Prince.

They look around mushrooms, past leaves, and even under certain bugs! But they can't find anything...

Eventually, two of them look to each other, shrug, and call for the others to follow them.

They go back, assuming that Donkey Kong had been swept away by the rushing rapids to meet a painful end.....but in truth...those mushrooms were not just there by chance, they actually covered something huge....

Yoshi, a small green dinosaur with a long tongue, walks towards the large object while eating the fruits that Donkey Kong had dropped. However, when he goes to eat one and it get sucked down a large hole ahead, he looks to see....a warp pipe larger then any he's seen before.

Yoshi then looks around for more fruit, sees none, looks to the jungle, sees it's destroyed, and looks back to the warp pipe.

He exhales angrily and plops down, curling his tail around his head as he lays and waits for whoever had the fruit to come back...

The chimney's fire warms the room as the old woman reads through her newspaper on her red couch. She has been waiting in her living room for the water problem to be fixed for quite some time now. She would get worried, but this job was short notice and those plumbers are the only two she's got.

She is fine with waiting for them.....or at least she was, until multiple loud thuds cause her to look around, jump off the couch, and run for the basement door.

Meanwhile, Mario is banging his head against the wall to try and get the bird off of him as Luigi screams and jumps in place, shouting for Mario to 'jump to the left' or 'hit against the right side of his head'.

Both brothers are covered in scratches and are bleeding slightly. They've both been through the ringer for quite some time now.

Finally, Mario gets a hold of the bird and pulls it off of his face.

Mario: "AHA!"

The parrot screeches at him before sinking it's beak into his finger.

Mario: "YOUCH!"

Mario then whirls around and throws the parrot, causing it to slap against Luigi's face. Luigi, muffled by the bird, gives him a thumbs up and thanks his brother sarcastically.

Luigi: "Thanks Mario..."

The parrot begins attacking Luigi's face as he screams and runs around the room.