Lets get them back...

As the sun begins to set, along the empty streets of Brooklyn, two lonely individuals walk around and look for someone they saw hours ago...one of them also decides to shout as he walks down the middle of the road while the other runs back and forth along the street to search for the one they're looking for.

Papa: "HONEY?!?"

Donkey Kong peers down an alley way to look for Mama.

Papa: "SWEETIE?!?"

Donkey Kong crouches under a bus to look for her.

Papa: "BABE?"

Donkey Kong picks up a car and looks at the underside of it.

Not Donkey Kong: "'BABE'?"

Papa: "Hey! She's my wife!"

Donkey Kong puts the car down.

Not Donkey Kong: "No, I was just-I was-I was just wondering....why all the nicknames?"

Papa: "What? A man can't give his wife cutesy nicknames?"

Donkey Kong cups his hands around his eyes and looks inside a shop window.

Not Donkey Kong: "No! No, it's just.....wouldn't it be better to call her by her name?"

Papa: "Nah, she's heard me call her by 'Mama' or some cute nickname way more then she's heard me say her actual name...."

Not Donkey Kong: "Well, what is her name?"

Papa: "Oh, her actual name is-LOOK, OVER THERE!"

Not Donkey Kong: "'LOOK OVER THERE!'? That doesn't sound like a real name..."

Papa: "No, you idiot! She's over there!"

Papa points to Mama, who is currently sitting on a bench. The bench is located on the hill of a very small park with basically only one tree.

Donkey Kong and Papa run towards her as Papa starts to see something on the other side of the hill.

Papa: "Wait, wha-"

Once he gets close enough, he can see that the object that is next to the hill....is a animal control van.

His sight shoots back to the bench to see that someone is sitting next to Mama, that someone being....the mayor......

Papa: "Huh?"

Papa then runs past Donkey Kong, and up the hill, as Donkey Kong tails behind.

Once Papa reaches the top, Pauline turns her attention to him....and drops her head in shame.

Papa: "Wha-What's going on-"

Mama instantly jumps up, runs over, and grabs him into a hug.

Papa: "-here?...."

Pauline looks away as Mama begins lightly sobbing. Papa's eyes narrow as he stares at Pauline.

Papa: "......What happened?"

Pauline opens her mouth to speak but seems to struggle to find any words.

Papa: "WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

Mama: "Jump man! Please...."

Papa pushes Mama away while stomping over to Pauline and glaring down at her. Donkey Kong puts up an arm in front of Mama while staring at Pauline.

Pauline: I-I-I'm sorry! I had to tell her the truth! I couldn't wait to get you two back together, I just was so upset about lying to you, a person me and the entire community have trusted for so lo-"