Old pipe! New Problems!

An argument...

A washer...

A parrot...

A gorilla...

Barrels...

Scaffolding...

As Mario begins to wake up, his mind spirals. These various topics floating around as his eyes focus in on his surroundings.

He was in the Punch Out diner...

Was this still his home?

He could see his family, including Luigi...

Did he have a fight with them?

He could see Ms.Pauline...

Did he work for her recently?

He could see something big, hairy, and...with a red tie...

Did he fight a gorilla?

He looks up....and sees the gorilla glaring at straight at him.

In that moment, his memories launch back into his mind, causing him to gasp and shoot back in the booth he was put down in.

Luigi runs over with their Papa and Mama and grab him.

Luigi: "Mario! Mario, it's okay! It's okay! DK is tied up! It's okay!"

Mama: "Calm down Mario, you're going to raise your blood pressure!"

Papa: "Calm down kid!"

Jump man slaps Mario across the face as Mario calms down greatly. He then shakes his head and looks to Luigi.

Mario: "DK?"

Pauline: "That's him."

Pauline walks up and points to Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong: "That's me! It's short for Donkey Kong."

Mario stares at the tied up kong before looking around the diner. Animal Control was surrounding the beast and the doors. The blinds were also down, keeping light and peering eyes out.

Mario: "So...that wasn't a dream?"

Papa: "Nope, you defended Brooklyn son. Good job."

Luigi: "And you survived! We thought you were going to die!"

Luigi hugs Mario as he pats his brother on the back.

Donkey Kong: "If I wasn't hit by forty darts, I probably would've killed him!"

Mama: "Hey! Don't say that about my son! He's a hero and you're still a big monster!"

Mario: "Okay, okay wait.....I still don't know what's going on.....What exactly is happening right now and.....why is he here? Also, what is he? A ape possessed by a ghost?"

Donkey Kong: "Oh, I wouldn't let a Boo possess me! I'm too smart for that!"

Pauline rolls her eyes.

Pauline: "I think I can explain!"

Mario: "Ms.Pauline? Didn't you ask me to help you take down this...thing."

Donkey Kong: "I have a name! DK! Donkey Kong!"

Pauline: "Yes, yes I did, and I apologize to both you and your family for that! If I knew you were the son of Jump man, I wouldn't have asked you to risk your life!"

Mario: "What? Why?"

Papa: "Because I already served the city by being the last mayor's, and this mayor's, secretary!"