This Kingdom is falling apart!

Yoshi takes the wooden elevator up as he slowly breathes in and out and slouches out of tiredness. Once he gets to the top, however, he stands straight up and looks around. He sees nets over groups of Toads, Piantas with chains around them, Lumas handcuffed to light posts, and kongs surrounded by Hammer brothers.

Around all of them, he sees countless koopa soldiers, who turn to him and glare and growl.

Yoshi, seeing all of this, begins to grit his teeth.

He then pulls back his head.

Yoshi: "YOSHI!!!"

Yoshi then charges forward, knocking over four koopas as he starts to take the net off of the Toads.

Goomba: "HEY! STOP HIM!"

Once Yoshi gets the net off, he spins around, hitting multiple soldiers with his tail in the process.

He then flings the net off as the Toads start to run away.

Koopa: "NO!"

Yoshi runs towards the group of kongs as he jumps onto a goomba, eats a koopa, throws his new egg at a pair of hammer brothers, and just full on slugs a koopa trooper across the face.

As he continues running towards them, however, the very same net he threw off of the Toads is thrown onto him as he begins to shout.

Yoshi: "YOSHI! YOSHI YOSHI!"

The Toads look back and see Yoshi start to struggle and fall over. Multiple soldiers are approaching him.

A purple Toadette runs over and grabs the net. She tries to pull it off as her friends run up and, together, they pull the net off.

Yoshi once again spins, knocking the oncoming soldiers back, before turning to them and giving a thumbs up.

They give him one back and then take off as soldiers run towards him.

Yoshi then continues running towards the kong but, as he approaches a building, a large piranha plant head moves around the side and smiles at him.

Yoshi slides to a stop as it extends forward to try and bite him.

Yoshi shakes as the piranha snaps it's mouth shut......and then does it again and again and again and again.

He remembers his head getting bitten, the fear he had within him as it happened. He remembers not being able to get out. He remembers being trapped.

Soldiers run towards Yoshi as he looks back at them and sees the trapped prisoners around them.

His eyes widen.

What if Mario is like that?

He then imagines Mario under a net yelling for help.

Yoshi turns to the piranha plant, glares at it, and once it snaps forward, he jumps on top of it and slams down onto its head, disconnecting it from the stem as gallons of green liquid shoot out of the stem and spray onto the oncoming soldiers.

They all stop, with terrified expressions, and stare at the dismembered head of the piranha plant's head.

Yoshi stands, while on top of the sunken head, and roars, causing them all to run away.

Yoshi nods, runs over, and frees the Kongs.

Kong with a key necklace: "Thank you Yoshi!"

Yoshi nods before turning and charging towards the next group of trapped people.

Yoshi: "YOSHI!!!"

Peach: "Hello again as well! You've gotten uglier since the last time I saw you..."