Bowser's 'Hobby'

The Koopa land library is one of the most outstanding feats of the Koopa king and his subjects. Not only is it the largest in all the land, but it is also the most varied, with books that come from all across the lands. There are history books, archives, instructional booklets, and more! It has everything the koopa empire might need to create one unified nation! It is truly a testament to the koopa's ever lasting journey for peace and stands as a reminder to all of Bowser's quest for unity...

Magikoopa pulls a book on Sarasa Land torture methods from a shelf as he looks across the rest of said shelf for other similar books. Once he is done with this, he pushes the cart he has to the next bookshelf, and the next, and the next....

He peruses different sections, has special lifts with lava windmill systems pull him and his cart to other floors, and even asks other koopas and goombas about books they are reading in an attempt to get everything he needs for research.

Once he is finished, he takes the cart down to the main floor, pushes it over to a table, and sits down on a chair.

Clicking his claw against each book, he counts them all while quietly saying their names.

Magikoopa: ".....Torturous ambitions of the wise......How to absolutely obliterate one's self image......Twenty Two interrogation methods and you...."

After a while, he stops and stretches while grabbing one of the books off the top.

Magikoopa: "Alright, my fifty two honeys! It is finally time to get to researching...."

Suddenly, just as he lays the book on the desk, a koopa trooper squad runs into the library and over to him, causing quite the commotion as he groans.

Magikoopa: "What do you want?"

Koopa Trooper: "Sir! This castle is being overrun by intruders!"

Magikoopa: "What?!?"

Koopa Trooper: "And sources say that the intruders....are none other then the Princess of The Mushroom Kingdom.....and some other human who is with her!"

Magikoopa holds out a hand as his wand flies over to him, from a coat rack, and transforms it into a broomstick.

Magikoopa then gets onto the broomstick and launches straight up into the air, breaking a hole in the ceiling and causing the room to get lit up.

A goomba in the back screams.

Goomba: "I HAVE FINALS TOMORROW! PLEASE BE QUIET!"

Up above the library, Magikoopa looks to see a large crowd of people heading towards the castle, where a large fire has broken out in the courtyard.

He flies over to see a group of koopa troopers trying to keep the peace as another group of goombas spit out snow balls at the fire to try and cool it. He then sees two koopas who are holding a Toad.

He flies down to the bruised Toad, jumps off his broom, and grabs the bruised Toad by the shirt.

Magikoopa: "What....happened.....here!"

Toad throws his head back as he speaks in a slurred voice.

Toad: "Hey.....I remember you!"

Magikoopa: "Yes, you do, now tell me...WHAT HAPPENED HE-"

Toad: "You took my pal! My buddy! My freeeeeeeeeeeeeind.....Luigi!"

Magikoopa: "What?"

The Koopa trooper to the left of Toad decides to speak.

Koopa Trooper: "He took quite the beating sir. He may actually have a concussion thanks to the crowd that got to him."

Magikoopa lets go of him and steps to the trooper.