The Land of the Koopas!

The air ship flies upwards, past the magical fog and shadow clouds, to reach Bowser's domain...

It's a land filled with koopas, goombas, and more.

It's a land where every house is either made of black stone or grey bricks.

It's a land covered in volcanic rock and some patches of bright red and orange glass.

It's a land where everything is a stronghold. A land where towers are everywhere, where turtles rule, where evil prevails!

It's the land....of the koopas.

As the air ship flies overhead, koopas and goombas look to it as they patrol their areas.

It passes over lava rivers, smoking hills, and even a few jagged rocks before flying up to......the final castle.

At the very back of the Kingdom, opposite the giant stone head of Bowser, rests a castle made of brick, fire, and hate! It is surrounded by a moat of fire and covered in the shells of long gone past koopas. It is a memorial to all that the Koopa empire holds dear, but it is also a fortress to that which is to come....

As the air ship flies to the middle of the massive castle, over a large platform with chains connected to multiple pieces of it, the air ship once again begins to descend.

The platform opens, it's pieces pulled apart by the chains as the ship flies through the opening it has just created and lands on another large stone platform below.

Armored Koopa guards ready themselves, and once the ship's hatch opens, they rush inside, helping out wounded soldiers and gathering supplies that were stored just in case....before five of them come out with chains around Luigi's neck.

Luigi gasps and reaches around as Magikoopa walks up beside him. Magikoopa, seeing him gasping for air, glares at one of the guards and creates a magical hand to slap him on the back of his head.

Magikoopa: "Lord Bowser wanted him alive! Not strangled to death, you fools! Loosen the chains!"

The guards loosen the chains as Luigi takes a deep inhale of breath. He then coughs before looking to the Magikoopa and widening his eyes. In the Magikoopa's claws....is a wand.

Magikoopa sees his fear and smirks before getting on one knee and waving the wand near her face.

Magikoopa: "What's wrong human? Never seen a magical artifact before?"

Luigi: "U-u-u-um.....you wouldn't happen to be the....uh.....M-Magikoopa that......made the kingdom fly?"

Magikoopa stands up and puts a hand on his chest.

Magikoopa: "My, my! You've heard of me! Tell me, did my....fans make Mrs kind as diabolical as I actually am?"

Luigi: "Eh.......yes? To be honest, you're already pretty diabolical as you are!"

Magikoopa: "Hmhmhmhm! Good, keep that fear! You'll need it soon enough..."

Luigi: "What? Why?!?"

Bowser: "Because, you will be meeting with the ultimate future ruler of all the lands himself!"

Luigi swallows the lump in his throat.

Luigi: "B-b-b-b-b-"

Magikoopa grins while grabbing his chin and glaring into his eyes.

Magikoopa: "Bowser!"

Luigi swallows the lump again before fainting.

Magikoopa: "Guards! Take him to the throne room! Bowser's will is to speak....with the human...."