Meeting with your Majesty

Magikoopa paces back and forth as he waits for Bowser outside of the room he is in.

Of all the rooms in the castle, Bowser LOVED to spend time in this one room, but no one knew why!

He was also very....particular about its security. He had multiple locks installed that made it a pain to walk into and koopa troopers were constantly guarding the door....just as they are now.

Guard Koopa: "Do you really think it's best to just pace around like that? It's obvious that Lord Bowser will be a tad busy for a bit..."

Other Guard Koopa: "He always is when he enters this room...."

Magikoopa: "It doesn't matter! Once he is done, we must discuss our plans ASAP!"

Guard Koopa: "Yeah but hasn't he been missing more stuff lately? Like important stuff?"

Magikoopa: "What of it?"

Guard Koopa: "I'm just saying that....he seems to be getting a bit worse about his little...hobby."

Magikoopa: "It doesn't matter! He is the King of the Koopas! He does as he pleases!"

Other Guard Koopa: "Yeah, but doesn't it cause problems? Like for planning and such?"

Magikoopa: "If it does, the problem can be corrected! Besides, what does it matter to you?"

Other Guard Koopa: "It just seems like something you could correct if you wanted to!"

Magikoopa grasps his wand tightly while glaring off into the distance.

Magikoopa: "Well I don't want to! I don't want to because Bowser is king and the king does as he wants! I said it once, now I will not tell you again so please, stop talking!"

Other Guard Koopa: "We don't mean to offend sir! We just....want the empire to be as strong as possible, is all!"

Magikoopa: "I respect your concern, but even if I wanted to, I have no right ordering Bowser around...nor do I even know of a way to!"

Guard Koopa: "Yeah, well you could...."

Magikoopa: "I could...what?"

The guard swallows the lump in his throat as the other guard slowly looks at him and steps away.

Magikoopa: "Well?"

Guard Koopa: "Um....I-I-I was just suggesting...maybe....using some of your....magic?"

Magikoopa stares at the guard as he steps closer to him.

Magikoopa: "I want you to listen to me! I respect Bowser, more then you do, I have not thought of using my magic against him because I don't need to! He knows what he's doing, unlike you, so here's what I'm going to do to you if you don't stop...I'm going to use my magic to RIP you out of your shell, tear your shell apart, and beat you with the shards until you pass out....and never wake up again! Do not ever disrespect Lord Bowser by trying to suggest ordering him around like that again or this little 'what-if' scenario I just suggested will be less scenario and more reality! Understand me? Koopa?"

The koopa nods as a click is heard from the door. Magikoopa motions for both guards to get back into position as the one he threatened shakes with fear. Once about ten more locks unlock, the door opens, to reveal a dark room...and a giant turtle....Bowser.

Bowser: "I heard threatening! Did I miss something or am I just in time for it?"

Magikoopa: "Unfortunately....you did miss it. I already taught him his lesson."

Bowser turns to look at the guard as he breathes out some smoke with a chuckle.

Bowser: "You should consider yourself honored soldier! I've witnessed MANY of Magikoopa's threats and, let me tell ya, they scarred me for life!"