What do you mean...?

Magikoopa: "What do you mean.....by that?"

Magikoopa stares out a window, from within his airship, as the para trooper that fought Mario stands behind him, tapping his fingers together nervously. Magikoopa's grip is tight around the wand as dark red magic circles around it.

Para Trooper: "....It was most definitely a human sir....looking to be of the male variety this time....with a mustache, a red shirt and hat, and a blue pair of overalls...."

Magikoopa: ".....How were you defeated by him?..."

Para Trooper: "He......he outthought us sir....he used our shells against us and had a yoshi with him that started the attack...."

Magikoopa's wand begins to shake.

Magikoopa: "....You're telling me...that ONE human.....who we've NEVER seen before...and is NEW to this land....was able to take on and defeat.....a large squadron.....of our best men and women?"

Para Trooper: ".....You're making it sound like he wasn't joined by a Y-"

A purple magical disembodied hand grabs ahold of the Para trooper by the neck before slamming him into the wall. Magikoopa then sinks into the ground and rises right in front of the koopa to glare daggers into his eyes and yell at him.

Magikoopa: "I DON'T CARE IF HE HAD A STAR POWERUP AND WAS JOINED BY A KONG! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE WAS JOINED BY! WHAT MATTERS IS THAT THERE WAS A HUMAN AND YOU WERE TOO INCOMPETENT TO KILL HIM! YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED THE EMPIRE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY THIS DAY!"

Para Trooper: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry sir!"

Magikoopa: "YOU'RE NOT SORRY! BUT YOU WILL BE! YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THE ATROCITY YOUR SQUAD HAS DONE AGAINST THE EMPIRE AFTER I SHOW YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD'VE DONE TO THAT HUMAN!!!!"

Para Trooper: "SIR, PLEASE! SPARE ME!"

Magikoopa: "SPARING IS FOR THE WORTHY, WHICH YOU ARE NOT!"

Magikoopa begins cackling as he waves his wand through the air. Magic spirals around the room as a cloud of a dark purple hue forms overhead. Multiple hands made electricity come down from above and begin to approach the Para Trooper as Magikoopa stares straight into his soul.

Just as they're about to touch the scared koopa, however, another knock comes at the door. Magikoopa sighs, disperses the magic, except for the magic hand, and turns away.

Magikoopa: "I will continue your execution AFTER I deal with.....whatever this is......."

Magikoopa then sinks through the ground again, this time rising next to the front doors. He swings them open to see....a Shy Guy.

Magikoopa smiles.

Magikoopa: "Ah, Captain Shy Guy, hopefully here good news over item retrieval in the dark lands, I presume?"

The Shy Guy holds up a hand, as if he is about to say something, but seems to be somewhat struggling with his words. He changes position multiple times as Magikoopa stares at him, his confusion growing in the process.

Finally, the shy guy speaks....

Shy Guy Captain: "....Well, the thing is-"

A magical hand slams the shy guy into the wall, about a foot away from the para trooper, as Magikoopa screams at him.

Magikoopa: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S YET ANOTHER HUMAN?!?"

Para Trooper: "Wow, really? Another human?"

Shy Guy Captain: "Another? Why do you say it like that?"

Para Trooper: "Oh, because we also saw a human, in Plains field."