Catching a Flight!

Within the deep recesses of Jungland, sits a pile of charred trees that is somewhat higher then any of the other piles. Besides it's stature, most would consider it to be quite ordinary....at least they would....until it started shaking.

A pink light begins to circle around the pile as the trees slide off from the ash covered pipe that was hidden underneath.

The pipe shakes wildly as Mario jumps out and lands on the ground. Once he surveys the area around them to see that it's safe, he knocks on the pipe.

Peach, who was holding on to the inside of the pipe, then helps herself out and jumps down, only to fall into Mario's arms bridal style.

They both then stare at each other wide eyed for a moment as they stand there. Peach then smiles slightly.

Peach: "Uh.....you know you didn't have to catch me, right?"

Mario: "Uh, Oh! Right, right, sorry!"

Mario then let's her down as she brushes herself off, smirks, and walks away from him.

Mario then takes in his surroundings. He was in the middle of an entire burnt down jungle, one of which he already suspected it's culprit.

Mario: "Was this all....."

Peach stops and, without turning to him, speaks.

Peach: "Yes..."

A few seconds of silence pass before Peach then inhales a breath of revitalizing air.

Peach: "But....he won't get to do this again, right?"

Mario: "Yeah...."

Sensing his unease, Peach decides to change the subject while still walking.

Peach: "So, uh, isn't it kind of funny that a girl can give a guy ONE kiss on the nose and he suddenly is completely devoted to her! How love stricken do you think that boy is, plumber-boy?"

Mario smirks while running to catch up to her.

Mario: "I'm not love stricken at all! You're the one who was being a damsel in distress! How about you learn to save yourself for once!"

Peach: "Big talk coming from the guy who put us in the situation! Or did you forget that you did that?"

Mario crosses his arms and looks away.

Peach: "Yeah, that's what I thought!"

Mario: "You know, if you weren't so cute, I would definitely insult you right now!"

Peach: "You insult me with your breath anytime you speak!"

Mario: "Well, you insult me with your terrible insults!"

Peach: "Wow! Good job! That was very clever!"

Mario: "Really?"

Peach: "No!"

Peach and Mario glare at each other before both laughing to themselves and sighing.

Peach: "You know what? I really am glad that you came along!"

Mario: "Really?"

Peach: "Yeah! I've had more fun with you in a day then I've had with anyone else in years! You're fun to be around!"

Mario: "Yeah right! With how much you're pestering me, you could only be considered a bully."

Peach punches him extremely lightly on the arm.

Peach: "Pfft! Hey! You know it's just friendly teasing right?"

Mario: "Ha ha...yeah....yeah I do.....or is it something more?"