Just in Time!

Within one of the hangars underneath The Land of the Koopas, a single guard with a spear stands at the large opening and stares outwards, at the earth as it passes by.

Another koopa guard walks up.

Another Koopa Guard: "Hey..."

Koopa Guard: "Hey...."

Another Koopa Guard: "So.....whatcha doing?"

Koopa Guard: "Watchin."

Another Koopa Guard: "Just watching?"

Koopa Guard: "Mhm..."

Mario: "GO YOSHI, GO!"

Yoshi sprints through the land at high speed as dirt from Jungland is kicked up, and then sand from Sarasa Land.

Another Koopa Guard: "Why?"

Koopa Guard: "Well, because we're moving!"

Another Koopa Guard: "Yeah, I know, we all do, we all felt the whole place shift and move. So, why is that worth watching?"

Koopa Guard: "Because....because why are we going in this direction?"

Yoshi begins running up the side of the Sarasa Land palace before leaping upwards and beginning to kick his legs wildly as him and Mario float up and the island gets closer.

Mario: "YES! GOOD JOB YOSHI! GOOD JOB! KEEP GOING!"

Koopa Guard: "We already took over Jungland, we're in the process of taking Sarasa Land, and there's currently a conflict on the surface! So, why would Bowser decide to take us this way?"

The other Koopa Guard puts his hand on his chin.

Another Koopa Guard: "Maybe.......he's trying to get somewhere where he can.....shake the prisoners off?"

Koopa Guard: ".......What?"

Mario holds up a hand as he hooks his other arm around Yoshi's neck to try and keep a hold of him.

The island approaches as Mario watches it and Yoshi begins to sweat.

Yoshi looks downwards and stares at the ground far below them. He then looks up at Mario and sighs before smiling.

Yoshi stops kicking and begins to fall as he moves his shell under Mario's feet

Then, however, Mario reaches down and grabs Yoshi's hand.

Another Koopa Guard: "Like to shake them off! Like......you know, twist the island really quick and all that!"

Koopa Guard: ".......And how would we stay on?"

Another Koopa Guard: "Look man, I'm not Magikoopa, I'm not paid to think! I'm paid to hold a spear and stand menacingly!"

Koopa Guard: "Woah, way to downgrade our job..."

Another koopa guard: "Hey man, sometimes, you have to look at life reasonably!"

THUNK

Both guards look at the opening as they see a gloved hand holding onto the edge.

Another Koopa Guard: "Huh?"

Both guards look to eachother, nod, point their spears at the hand, and begin approaching it.

Once they're about a foot away, Mario pulls himself up onto his elbow and glares at them.

Another Koopa Guard: "AH!"

The other koopa guard stabs a spear forward just as Mario pulls Yoshi up to the ledge, to grab onto it.

Yoshi shoots out his tongue, which grabs the spear and pulls it forward as the Koopa guard bounces on one foot for a moment and falls out the opening.