Select your Stage!

As Mario and Toadsworth walk into the throne room, Peach, who is petting Yoshi as he sleeps next to the stairs, looks up to them and sighs.

Peach: "You know Mario, you really shouldn't take so long with the entire kingdom on the line!"

Peach crosses her arms as Mario leans against the wall.

Mario: "Yeah well......it's kind of hard to walk up....a MILLION steps...whenever you're a NORMAL HUMAN BEING!"

Peach: "I'm a normal human being?"

Mario: "Are you?....Heh....I didn't happen to notice!"

Mario smirks as Peach narrows her eyes and then turns.

On the wall next to the stairs, a singular brick sticks out by one inch. Peach places her hand on it and pushes, causing a rectangular portion of the wall to move inward and slide away slowly, revealing a secret room with a large table inside.

As Peach walks inside, Toadsworth follows behind.

Mario: "You know, I was going to say something about that brick! It was really bugging me!"

Peach: "Really? That's interesting....I guess you both have something in common, then! You both are annoying!"

Peach smirks as Mario narrows his eyes, rolls them, and walks inside just as the wall closes up. Once it closes, Yoshi jumps up and looks around, searching for Mario and the others.

Yoshi: "Yoshi?.....Yoshi........"

Yoshi sadly sits down and stares at the ground.

Inside of the room, Mario, Toadsworth, and Peach gather around the table and look down at it as the lights inside of it illuminate their faces. The table contains a map of all of the lands, all eight of them, including The Mushroom kingdom. Peach places her hands on the table, inhales and looks to both of them.

Peach: "....The Mushroom Kingdom has not had many enemies....we are not usually considered a threat....but it was well known that Bowser HATES humans....so it was only a matter of time before he attacked....Unfortunately, you both probably shortened the wait time, meaning that Bowser could now attack any time soon..."

Mario stares down at the map as Toadsworth closes his eyes and dips his head down in shame.

Toadsworth: "My Princess, I am truly sorry for my actions and take one hundred percent resp-"

Peach: "You are not the only one at blame here....Mario, as a human, should've realized that this was a bad decision!"

Mario: "Hey! Lady, I was just trying to get on your good side!"

Peach: "Yeah, well, you didn't.....you just made yourself a liability and circled the target already on our backs..."

Peach and Mario both glare at each other.

Peach: "....Look, you don't want to fight our war and we don't want to risk our life's to look for your brother, but now we have common ground to fight on and we're both in the same corner, so either we can work apart....or we can work together....."

Mario: ".......If we aren't going to look for my brother....then I don't have much of a reason to be here....."

Peach: "......Where did you last see your brother? Perhaps if it is on the way, or somewhere nearby, we can try and QUICKLY look for him...."

Mario: ".....We were going through one of those....pipes...together....when we got separated.....I went into a pipe that led....somewhere nearby...and he went to a pipe-"

Toadsworth: "Oh! Can you describe the pipe's attributes?"

Mario raises an eyebrow at him.

Toadsworth: "The warp space, which is where the pipes connect to, is how we travel across this land, Mister Mario. The magic that contains the warp space is somewhat tricky to decipher, BUT, we do have a way of figuring out where one might have gone!"