THE WAND!!!

As air ships fly above the koopa kingdom, while firing out bullet bills at escaped prisoners, multiple cages of Kongs are inside each, with one in specific holding both Kranky Kong and Diddy Kong.

Their cage slides from one side of the ship to the other as Kranky holds a hand over his mouth.

Kranky Kong: "Oh...they had enough time to get everything onto their ships, but they didn't have enough time to strap us in?"

Diddy Kong: "Come on Kranky! You need to look out the window and figure out what's going on!"

Kranky looks out the window while taking his hand off of his mouth.

Kranky Kong: "Ugh, fine, fine........let's see......Oh great! We're just in time!"

Diddy Kong: "Just in time for what?"

Kranky Kong: "Just in time......to see the Koopa Empire get even stronger then it already stinkin was!"

As more and more of the prisoners are caught, the chaos that ensued before begins to decrease.....but Bowser's amusement doesn't!

Bowser, stop a hill while surrounded by para troopers and koopa troopers fighting their own battles, fights against a number of his enemies. He grabs a luma, before spinning around and slamming it into the ground. He then lifts a leg up and plants it straight on a Painta's face, causing said Pianta to fly away from him. He stops the Pianta, however, when he launches forward, grabs the Pianta, and then slams him into the ground. Bowser then punches a Kong, kicks a Penguin, and watches as a group of Toads try to run away from him. He then reels back and breathes a straight line of fire at each of them, causing them to scream in terror as they fall to the ground. Hammer Brothers with nets run up and throw said nets on top of the screaming Toads.

Bowser roars as the koopa troopers and para troopers, that were around him before, run up to him.

Koopa Trooper: "Sire! Please stay with us! We don't want another Peach situation when we have the chance to stop it!"

Bowser turns and glares at him.

Bowser: "WHAT?!? IS THAT THE REASON YOU FOOLS HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND FOR SO LONG?!?"

Koopa Trooper: "I-"

Bowser smacks the koopa trooper away.

Bowser: "I WAS HOLDING HER OFF YOU IDIOT! OF COURSE I CAN HANDLE PEACH ON MY OWN! I AM LORD BOWSER! FUTURE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

Other Koopa Trooper: "I thought it was 'Future Tyrant'?"

Bowser smacks him away as well.

Bowser: "I can handle ANY of those humans, EVEN WITH THEIR STUPID STARS! I could KILL Princess Peach! I could kill THAT LOSER LUIGI! I COULD EVEN KILL-"

Goomba: "LORD BOWSER!"

Bowser: "HEY! WHO SAID THAT?!? BRING THAT SCOUNDREL FORTH SO I CAN SKIN HIM ALIVE!!!"

Para trooper: ".....Uh.......we don't know who that was......"

Far away from Bowser, on the other side of the island, a goomba runs towards where Bowser is...

Goomba: "LORD BOWSER! LORD BOW-"

Mario hops onto the Goomba's head, knocking him out as him and Luigi run after the rest of the koopa empire soldiers that saw the wand.

They dodge past koopas, goombas, and bullet bills as they run as fast as they can after their targets.

Once they catch up to a few, they get to work. Luigi hops over three of the koopas, before then stopping, turning around, and holding up his hands. Each one falls over, with two of them hitting their heads, and one catching himself and getting up. Luigi then jumps and lands on top of him, causing him to fall forward and his shell to come off and spin forward.