Power Up Mario!

As Peach, who is holding a ring of keys, and Mario walk down a long hallway, with multiple stain glass windows, Toadsworth follows behind.

Toadsworth: "PRINCESS! PRINCESS, I STILL DO NOT CONDONE THIS PLAN!"

Once they are down the hall, Yoshi trots over to them with a pep in his step.

Peach then unlocks a door at the end of the hall, leading to an empty room with circular walls and a trapdoor inside.

Toadsworth: "THIS PLAN IS RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! TO SAVE YOUR KINGDOM, YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE?!? TO PUT YOURSELF OUT IN THE OPEN?!?"

Peach then walks forward, kneels down, and unlocks the trapdoor as Mario walks up next to her. Toadsworth then stomps into the room and placed a foot on the door before Peach can swing it open. The Princess then sighs and looks to him.

Toadsworth: "You understand how dangerous this is?.......You understand that, by doing this, you may be throwing The Mushroom Kingdom's one piece of leadership into the can?"

Peach: "You help me rule too!"

Toadsworth: "But you are the Princess! I am simply the advisor! I make suggestions, I do not have the capacity to rule! You know this!........Princess, please, let us think on this plan! There is still time!"

Peach: "No there isn't!.....The second Mario fought against them, we lost any extra time we had!"

Mario looks away and glares at the wall.

Peach: "....We don't have time. We have to act! Now! This is the way to do it! We don't have armies! We don't have soldiers! We have Toads! Just....Toads....."

Toadsworth steps off the trapdoor with a shocked look.

Peach: "........I don't want to do this either....but we have to fight...and our army, the only chance we have, the kongs, are inside of that kingdom....and we can't get them back...I'm going to be as careful as possible...and I'm going to do this....you can't stop me...."

Toadsworth closes his eyes and tilts his head down sadly.

Peach: "We are forced to do this now....and I wasn't the one that forced us to do it, and Bowser wasn't.......we had time....until this happened...."

Toadsworth: "I will demote myself immediately Prin-"

Peach: "No, don't. I still need you here. I need you to standby in case Bowser's army arrives quicker then expected. If this happens, you will take Yoshi and come and get us immediately after telling the Toads to evacuate, is that clear?"

As Peach opens the door and Mario jumps in, Toadsworth looks back to Yoshi and gets a disgusted look on his face. Yoshi is currently licking at the ground.

Toadsworth: "Oh....does it have to be me?"

Peach jumps down the hole and grabs the trapdoor.

Peach: "You're the only one I trust to do it."

Toadsworth: "Alright.....and what should I do for now?"

Peach: ".....Get some goodbye banners together."

Peach then shuts the trapdoor. Toadsworth sighs, grabs Yoshi, and pulls him back down the hall.

Toadsworth: "Come Yoshi, we have preparations....to attend to..."

Mario: "Man, you really handed it to that Toad!
Haha!"

Peach glares at him, causing Mario to swallow the lump in his throat as the both begin moving down the small tunnel.

Once they reach the end of it, they pop out a small doorway leading onto a balcony on the other side of the castle.

Peach walks onto a platform and motions for Mario to step on as well.