A Brand New World...

Police Officers hand cuff Mama, Papa, and Donkey Kong as Pauline walks up to them.

They all stare at the ground sadly, not daring to look her in the eyes as she sighs and motions for them to be taken away.

Pauline: "I want some plumbers in here as soon as possible.....let's get this place fixed up....."

The officers escort the handcuffed trio out.

Once they get to the last hallway, Donkey Kong looks over to them. Before this, before Pauline came to talk to them, he saw two hopeful parents who were hoping and waiting. Now.....he sees two broken characters......

Their life's are going to be miserable. Anytime they look at something of Mario and Luigi's, they'll just think of the time they went off and never came back....

Anytime they see a pipe, a plunger, or a....Kong........

Donkey sighs before looking to them, swallowing the lump in his throat, and speaking.

Donkey Kong: "Uh....so......since this all is over......I guess I'll be moving out, huh? I mean, you won't want me aroun-"

Papa: "What are you talking about Donkey Kong? You're not moving out!"

Donkey Kong: "Huh?"

Papa and Mama both look up to him with smiles and red eyes.

Mama: "You don't have a place to stay! We can't just let you go out in the cold..."

Donkey Kong: "B-But I.....I caused all of this!"

Papa: "Nonsense! You didn't cause any of it! You ran away from a battle, got attacked, and defended yourself, that's it!"

Mama: "Plus, you also tried to help us get our boys back! You could've went into the pipe, but you didn't! You stuck with us....to help us.....of course you're staying with us!"

Donkey Kong: "Aw you guys! I'm getting emotional over here!"

Papa lays his head on Donkey Kong's arm.

Papa: "Good!"

Mama: "You were apart of the Punch Out Diner family, you will be apart of the Punch Out Diner family!"

Donkey Kong: "Heh....thanks guys......now we just need to make sure the government won't try to take me away for testing!"

Papa: "Oh, we won't let them."

Mama: "Don't you worry!"

The trio walks out from the facility together, as a newly formed family.

Among the towers of trash and debris, Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Toad walk as they make their way closer to the hill where the pipe home is.

Mario: "Man, I really am starting to wonder what I'll tell people when they ask me about my Princess friend from another land..."

Peach: "You'll tell them that she is super cute and available for any guy who wants her!"

Mario: "What?!?"

Peach laughs as he glared at her.

Mario: "What do you mean 'any guy'?"

Peach: "Oh calm down! Man, you really get easily jealous...."

Mario: "I ain't jealous! I just want to make sure that my good friend gets a fella who can take care of her....like one that can take care of plumbing issues."