Against Opposing Forces

Toad and Luigi quickly run around the camp site, collecting everything and putting it up as they frantically attempt to get out of the way of the descending mass of dirt.

Luigi: "ARE THEY GOING TO LAND ON US?!? WOULD THEY LAND ON US?!?"

Toad: "IT'S BOWSER! ANYTHING INVOLVING DEATH IIIISSSS A POSSIBILITY! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY HE'S LANDING HERE NOW!"

Luigi: "LET'S NOT WORRY ABOUT 'HOW'! LETS JUST WORRY ABOUT GETTING OUT OF THIS PIT BEFORE THEY LAND THEIR LAND SHIP IN IT!"

Together, they kick at the fire to put it out, rip down the tent, and stuff it all into Toad's backpack.

Once they run away, off into the fog, a number of air ships land near the camp site.

A multitude of armored koopas and plated goombas walk out from a hangar in the back of the ship with a bunch of nets.

After they exit from the back, two Hammer Brothers walk out and stand guard as Magikoopa steps out between them.

Magikoopa then lifts up his wand, causing a pink square of magic to shoot out, traveling through Koopa Empire soldiers as it expands outwards. Once a few seconds have passed, it comes back, right into the wand. Magikoopa pulls it down and looks at the bulb at the end. He can see Luigi running with Toad, both of which are looking around wildly.

Magikoopa: "Good....."

The Shy Guy Captain, that tried to capture Luigi before, and the Para Trooper, that fought against Mario, walk out, one to each side of Magikoopa as he cackles.

Magikoopa: "Bring them to me..."

They nod to him as he holds out his wand, causing a line of green magic to zip forward, towards the ones they were all looking for.

Magikoopa: "AFTER THEM! BRING THEM IN! IN THE NAME OF LORD BOWSER!"

The Koopa Empire Soldiers: "FOR LORD BOWSER!"

Goombas charge forward, Koopa Troopers zig zag past rocks on the ground, and the Hammer Brothers launch into the sky.

Para Trooper then grabs the Shy Guy Captain by his hood and flies off towards their targets...

Magikoopa chuckles quietly while clicking his claws together.

Grand Master: "Hmm?"

Grand Master turns to look at Mario.

Mario: "Okay, first of all, you are way out of line!"

The guards gasp as both Grand Master and Princess Peach get a shocked look on their faces.

Mario: "For, supposed, royalty such as yourself, I would expect that you would be a bit more polite when talking to a dame!"

Peach blushes slightly while looking around.

Mario: "BUT NO! You don't know how to talk at all! You should act nice, speak with-what was it-manners, and not be A STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOURSELF!"

The entire room gasps as Mario inhales and exhales while glaring at him.

Grand Master stares at him with his eyes widened and his lips quivering.

Peach: "Mario....what are you-"

Mario: "Oh I'm not finished yet Peachy!"

Peach: "P-.....Peachy?"

Luigi and Toad both run as the sounds of footsteps get closer and closer.

Luigi: "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!"

Toad: "Lurnig! Stop! They're going to hear you if you keep yelling!"

Luigi: "THEY?!? IF THEY CAN HEAR ME ALL THE WAY UP THERE THEN WE HAVE NO CHANCE! THEY'LL PROBABLY JUST COME DOWN HERE THEMSELVES AND-"