Mid Credit Scene #2

Through the dust covered air of a now forgotten kingdom, atop the shattered remains of the destroyed vision of Bowser's future, on one of its highest peaks......stands Magikoopa, who is currently sifting through the debris with his bare hands.

Magikoopa: "Hmm....."

He pulls something he finds up and gives it a look over. It is a hat. He places the hat on his head and closes his eyes while taking in a breath.

Once nothing happens, he expels the breath and continues his search.

He then finds something sticking out from the side of the pile. After pulling on it a bit, he discovers it to be a broom. He smiles, gets on top of it, and waits.

When nothing happens, his smile turns into a frown, and he breaks the piece of wood.

He continues looking...

Magikoopa: "An entire room full of magical artifacts and not one thing could've survived?"

He pulls something out. It is a book. He flips through the pages only for in to fall apart into a pile of ash, which he kicks away.

Magikoopa: "Seriously! You would think, like, one thing would survive, but no! Nothing!"

Magikoopa walks down the side of the pile as he looks around.

Magikoopa: "After all that researching, all of that stocking, ALL OF THAT COLLECTING AND COINS I SPENT TO GET THEM AND NOW I HAVE NOTH-Oh, OW!"

Magikoopa covers one side of his face as he turns to see a light beam shooting out from under a tarp.

Magikoopa: "......Oh no......."

He then walks over to the object.

Magikoopa: "Me and my big mouth! Of all the things to survive....HOW DID A MAGIC MIRROR?!?"

Magikoopa holds out his hands as he looks up at the mirror, which is much larger then him and covered in a tarp.

Magikoopa sighs and puts his hands on his back.

Magikoopa: "So, Bowser was poking around somewhere he shouldn't have been, got in your line of sight, and Junior was copied from him, huh? Figures......he was probably snooping around, saw you, pulled off the tarp, and was blinded by your light beams.....then he put the tarp back on so I wouldn't notice...."

Magikoopa groans while grabbing the side of the tarp that is slightly off of it, allowing for the light beam, and pulling it up to reveal a crack in the glass.

Magikoopa: "Hmmm......a damaged magic mirror..... Well, I came here to look for tools to help me with getting MY revenge! I take.....what I can get....even if what I can get.....is......you....."

Magikoopa groans before hoisting the mirror onto his back....for about two seconds. Once he feels its weight, he then drops it onto its side, resulting in another crack.

Magikoopa: "Oooo......that sounded.....bad. Don't worry though! After I fix you up, I'll figure how out to work you into my plan to take out Mario and Luigi once and for all! Heh, maybe I'll even get a new son, one who can actually rule an empire, and include him in it!"

Magikoopa chuckles to himself before sadly sighing and dragging the mirror along the muddy, ash covered dirt.