Lets Leave!

Koopa army soldiers rush into the lobby before spreading out in all directions. The Shy Guy Captain and Para trooper, that fought Mario, stand in the middle, directing the others around.

Captain Shy Guy: "Three goombas to hall B-12! Four Koopas to hall O-5!"

Para Trooper: "Remember people, we are looking for the humans besides the Princess! Bowser is taking care of her as we speak! However, the other two humans are quite hostile! We need all hands on deck for the-"

Suddenly, the Paratrooper is knocked away and slams into the wall, his shell creaking completely as all the others look to see what happened.

Mario, now with a star power up, stands in the middle of the room with a fist raised. He breathes in a deep breath.

Mario: "Letsa go!"

Dozens of goombas, koopas, para troopers, shy guys, and hammer brothers run up to Mario to try and hurt him, but all they recieve are back hand after back hand, before, to end it all off, Mario ground pounds, sending out a shockwave and knocking everyone back against the walls, knocking them all out again.

As the star power up fades, Mario quickly looks to see that Luigi is still inside of an ice block, even if it is cracked a bit. Mario sighs, eats a ice flower, and freezes it again.

As he walks, Mario then looks over and sees a Toad who is knocked out between two koopa's bodies.

Mario looks at him, and then at Luigi, before sighing and shaking his head.

He grabs the creature and lays it on top of the ice block as he continues pushing Luigi along.

Once he gets to the center of the room, he then pushes Luigi and Toad towards the holes in the walls that Peach went through, before he then stops at the sound of a yell.

Mario picks up the ice block and sprints down the main hall while digging through his bag for a power up, but once he reaches the end, he stops his search.

Peach's star powerup dissipates as she gasps for air and glares at the throne.

It's apparent by Peach's outreached hand that she just threw Bowser into his own throne, where the tyrant is currently sitting now, with his head thrown back and his teeth gritting together.

Bowser: "I'll give ya this Princess.....you KNOW how to fight......where'd ya learn how to? The other humans bully you when you were younger so you had to learn?"

Peach: "No......the Toads have an archive of human combat books....thanks to Toadsworth....."

Bowser grabs the arms of his throne and pushes himself up.

Bowser: "Well, I'll make sure to not burn down your kingdom when I rip it shred to-"

A snow ball hits the side of Bowser's face, causing it to freeze over on that side.

Bowser: "-shred?"

Suddenly, Bowser is pelted by snow ball after snow ball as his body slowly freezes over completely! He tries to stand up during this, but it proves to be in vain. Bowser becomes frozen solid.

Peach turns to see Mario glaring up at Bowser before reaching out a hand to her. She grins and takes it.

Peach: "I had that you know?"

Mario: ".......Didn't look like it....."

Peach: "Well sorry it wasn't up to your standards!"

Mario: "......Mmhm....."

Peach: "........Mario, is something wrong? Why are you back here? Did you find the prisoners?"

Mario: "I found......one...."