Reunion!

A couple of hammer brothers hop down a hallway as a single goomba follows suit.

An alarm is blaring someone in the distance as the castle shakes slightly and a few crumbs fall from the roof to the red carpet that lines the halls.

A door near to where the soldiers walk by begins to open as a single eye looks left and right to try and see if anything is nearby.

Once it sees that it is alone, the person behind the door slowly opens it and sneaks out.

The person....is Luigi!

Luigi: "Whew.....that was the third group I've seen! What is going on that's making them so disturbed?"

The castle shakes again as Luigi grabs a wall to steady himself.

Luigi: "Is someone attacking or something? Maybe I won't have to worry about them capturing Toad......"

Goomba: "Maybe not, but you still have to worry about us..."

Luigi: "Yeah, I guess I do, but you guys don't know I'm here."

Goomba: "Really? You REALLY think so?"

Luigi: "Yeah, of course I d-"

Luigi's eyes widen as he turns and sees four goombas, seven koopa troopers, a para trooper, and two hammer brothers.

Luigi blinks....and then takes off running.

Goomba: "GET HIM!"

Mario opens a door as he grits his teeth and slams it shut.

Mario: "NO!"

Mario does this again...and again....and again, and again, and again.

Mario: "RRRGH! WHERE ARE THOSE STUPID HOLDING CELLS? I JUST WANT TO FIND MY BROTHER AND GO BACK HOME! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO.......hard...."

Mario stops speaking as he starts to hear a loud commotion a few halls down.

Mario: ".....Alright......either those are prisoner's voices....or I'm about to go to bat with my tail.......goodness, I hope it's prisoners....."

Mario's tanooki suit tail spins as he shoots into the air and flies down the hall.

Luigi dodges past a corner as the soldiers behind him slam into the wall at the end of the hall they were running in.

Luigi: "COME ON! JUST GIVE UP! THERE ARE OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES AT HAND!"

Hammer Brothers: "NOT FOR US THERE ISN'T!"

Another flurry of hammers fly towards Luigi as he covers his head and speeds down the hall as the monsters all get up and take off after him.

Mario lands at a crossroads where four different halls intersect.

He places a finger on his chin and looks down each.

Mario: "Hmmm......"

Suddenly, down the hall behind where Mario is currently looking, something green dashes past.

Mario turns just as the Hammer Brothers stop and begin throwing another onslaught of hammers at Luigi. They close their eyes as they strain to overwork their muscles.

Mario: "Wha-?"

One of the Hammer Brothers opens his left eye and sees Mario.

Hammer Brothers: "ANOTHER ONE!"

They then both turn and begin throwing hammers at Mario.

Mario: "Woah!"

Mario runs towards them, dodging under the hammers, before jumping up and grabbing them both by the jaw, where he then lifts them up as he flies, and drops them both to the ground. He then performs an elbow drop on them.