End Credit Scene

Pauline stares at a picture as she thinks.

So.......Peach is still.........

She didn't know what to think of it.

Were Daisy and Peach both still alive? How could they have been? Who cared for them? Protected them and cared for them? Who was their family?

She sighs and places the picture into her pocket.

She was currently standing in the room where the pipe once stood, but was now gone, destroyed by unknown forces with unknown means.

She was there because of the police and the plumbers who were working. The police was working to take any evidence out of the area and to investigate the crime scene. The plumbers, on the other hand, were currently working to measure every pipe out so that they can slowly integrate a new pipe system that would make this room obsolete. They would then be able to fill it up with cement......so that, if pipes can somehow regenerate....it won't be able to.......even if Mama and Papa would hate it.....

Now, anytime she looks at a plumber, all she sees is....them. The two she sent to their dooms. The two that didn't deserve it. The two that...........make their parents cry every times they wake up.......

She couldn't look at plumbers the same way anymore. They were different...all of them....every single one.

This was a time sensitive operation, however, so she had to be here! To make sure none of them somehow.....

She sighs as something small and sharps hits her in the face and falls to the ground.

She looks down and picks it up to see that it is a rock.....but how did it hit her?

Her eyes shoot to the area where it came from to see a small elderly man hunched over a pile of rocks.

She sighs with relief.

Pauline: "Oh, Professor Egad, I forgot for a moment that you were-"

Egad turns, causing his coat to float up slightly as he faces the Mayor.

Egad: "Collecting some soon to be patented Ultimate Pipe Stopper Egad formula?"

Pauline: "........Um, yes?"

Egad: "Well, glad you remembered Egad's existence!"

Egad pulls a mushroom out of the rubble, causing Pauline to gasp.

Pauline: "WHAT IS THAT?!?"

Egad: "A mushroom, my fair mayor! However, a Mushroom of what variety........Egad does not know!"

Pauline: "Pauline does not know either......"

Egad walks over to a container nearby and opens it up, placing the mushroom inside, between a piece of a broken red shell and a broken portion of a mystery mark box, which is still glowing slightly.

Pauline, seeing these objects, places her hands together and nervously speaks.

Pauline: "Um, Egad, if I may..."

Egad: "You may."

Pauline: ".......Are you absolutely sure that these........pieces of evidence are needed for future projects of your?"

Egad: "OH! Zukku Zukku! Of course they are needed! Using these, Egad can whip up a number of technological advances far beyond what we currently possess!"

Pauline: "....Uh-huh...."

Egad explains as he walks back over to a different pile of rubble.

Egad: "Consider for a moment if we could somehow find out how to completely copy the magic that the koopa you saw had! Imagine the capabilities....THE INVENTIONS!"