Keep Going!

A vortex of dark wind moves over a hill in the Dark Lands before shooting off in a random direction.

Once it is gone, Toad pops his head up and watches it move away. Luigi, meanwhile, is hidden behind the hill, with his head to the ground and his hands on the back of his head.

Luigi: "Is it gone...?"

Toad: "Hmmm....yep!"

Toad then starts walking again as Luigi slowly peaks his head over the hill. Once he sees the coast is clear, he runs over to Toad.

Luigi: "Oh, good....so what was that thing anyway?"

Toad: "Hmm?"

Luigi: "You know....the thing you told me to get down because of?"

Toad: "Ooooh....that."

Toad points to the vortex far in the distance. Luigi squints his eyes.

Luigi: "What? What is it? Is it something past the tornado or before it?"

Toad: "Past? Before? It IS the tornado silly! They're called vortexes! Gee Legi you really don't know anything about this land, huh?"

Toad walks away with a pep in his step as Luigi looks at him and then the vortex.

Luigi: "Wait! Wha-THAT'S A TORNADO! WE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT FROM IT AND YOU MADE US HIDE BEHIND A HILL?!?"

Toad: "We couldn't exactly go anywhere else Leugi! Plus, as long as it doesn't see you, then it's fine!"

Luigi: "....'see you'?...."

Toad points as Luigi turns to see the vortex shoot towards a figure and follow it as said figure turns and tries to run away. Once it catches up, the top of the vortex then bends down and repeatedly slaps the figure over and over again as multiple screams echo across the land.

Luigi stares in horror as Toad nods.

Toad: "Yeah....Poor guy, am I right?"

Luigi nods slowly as Toad walks over the next hill.

Luigi quickly glances around, after he is finished staring at the vortex, and frantically calls out.

Luigi: "Uh, little guy?!? LITTLE GUY?!?"

Toad quickly pops his head over the hill he just walked over.

Toad: "Name's Toad bud! Also...DON'T YELL, YOU COULD ALERT SOMEONE TO OUR POSITION!"

Luigi places a finger over his mouth as he runs up the hill and slides down the other side.

Luigi: "SSSSSH! SSSSSSSHHHHHHH! Okay, okay! I'm sorry! Please just be quiet!"

Luigi then peaks over the hill as Toad stares at him.

Toad: "What's wrong Leeeegi?"

Luigi: "What's wr-.....Toad! We just saw a tornado beat a person up! And you specifically made it a rule for us to be quiet! Why would you yell if you made that rule?!?"

Toad stares at him and then shrugs.

Toad: "Luigi, it's just a rule! Relax man!"

Toad then pats Luigi on the back while walking away. Luigi takes in a few breaths and then follows.

The two cross multiple hills as they talk.

Luigi: "Uh, Toad, do you mind telling me how you made it through here before?"

Toad: "What do you mean?"

Luigi: "Well.....please don't take this the wrong way, but you seem a bit.....loud?"