Change of Plans

He paused, then looked at Joshua, "alone."

[Third person POV]

"Oh- well I should leave you two to it"

Jeonghan watched as Joshua excused himself and went upstairs.

Jeonghan turns his attention back to the tall man in front of him.

Jun eyes Jeonghan up and down, "sorry to intrude on your personal time."

"It's fine, really. It must be important."

Jun walks around the villa, Jeonghan follows behind him.

Jun then stops at the kitchen counter, leaning back against it.

"Nice house."

Jeonghan, who has his hands together behind his back, looks at Jun- still confused on why he's here.

Jun has his eyes fixated on the big window across from the kitchen, behind the dining table.

Jeonghan couldn't help but notice how perfect Jun's side profile is.

Wow- was he always this handsome?

They have history; the two used to be really close friends back in middle school and high school too. But after graduation, they completely cut ties. So it wasn't like they hated each other or anything, they just grew apart.

Jun noticed Jeonghan staring at him and chuckled. "What? Can't resist?"

Jeonghan suddenly comes back to reality, blushing as he realized what he was doing.

"Sorry."

Jun, now facing Jeonghan completely, rests his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Forget about it. I've stalled enough."

Jeonghan looks at Jun with confusion.

"Minghao sent me here. He told me that it's better to tell you in person."

Jun doesn't work for Minghao, but they're an inseparable duo; when they aren't busy of course.

"So this is work related?" Jeonghan sighs in relief; he was hoping his boss sent him.

But then-

Wait? Work?! What happened??!

Jun nods slightly.

"I know this is gonna put a lot of pressure on you, but you have a casting to attend today."

"Casting?! But I'm already working on something!"

Jeonghan starts pacing back and forth, his hands in his hair.

Jun stops in front of him and grabs his shoulders, "Minghao said that this would be a great opportunity for you and the company."

The company, 8styles, is pretty well known. So Jeonghan wondered why his boss would take such a last minute casting?

"So I have to go now? And where? What am I gonna wear? I can't go in this! Can I call Minghao?"

Jeonghan starts bombarding Jun with questions.

For the next couple minutes, Jun listens to Jeonghan's questions, not answering any of them.

"Answer me! I know he told you!"

Jun sighs, "well first things first, we don't have to go now. We leave in an hour."

Jeonghan sighed in relief, his hand on his chest- trying to calm down.

"I'm gonna take you to 17Carat."

Hold on- 17Carat?! I've dreamt of working for them my whole career!