Goddamnit!

[Third person POV]

Jeonghan stood in his villa, contemplating whether to get in touch with Fae to sort things out on his own, or if he should just ignore everything.

His gut told him to do something,before things escalate more. He understood that the situation with Fae was causing unnecessary tension and wanted to end this middle school level drama.

Jeonghan's thoughts, however, we interrupted when his phone rang.

It turns out that Minghao was calling about the new project, he's been working on all summer.

Answering the call, Jeonghan listened attentively as his boss explained brief details of the project.

Although it's a couple months in the work, there was still a lot to do. Minghao told Jeonghan that this clothing line will be bigger and better than their last bug project- back in December of last year.

Jeonghan almost completely forgot Fae, after this point, from getting excited to see what's in store for him. Along with the fact that Minghao is involving more models this time, he felt so ready to model all the clothes in a duo and group photoshoot.

"Yeah sure! Can't wait to see what you came up with Hao! Bye, see ya!" Jeonghan said with a smile, before getting ready to head out.

Arriving at 8styles, Jeonghan was wearing an oversized hoodie, shorts and a beanie, along with his favorite 'well-loved' Nike's.

He headed to Minghao's office, since he texted him that he'll be waiting for him there, accompanied by the female model he'll be working with for the main shoot.

As he reached the office, he heard laughter coming from the inside.

That's a good sign. My partner isn't bland... I hope.

He reluctantly knocked, not knowing why he's nervous.

I've done this a million times, get it together!

"Come in," he heard, and so obliged.

When he walked in, his eyes widened slightly at the person sitting by Minghao.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

He just stood there, before collecting himself and sitting across from the women.

Minghao adjusted his shirt and rings before introducing the two to each other. "Jeonghan, this is Fae. And Fae, this is Jeonghan".

The two shook hands and Jeonghan could've swore that Fae intentionally squeezed his hand real hard- the fakest smile on her face- wanting to irritate him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jeonghan," Fae said, trying to erase the fact that the two have met before and are more than familiar with each other.

This only made Jeonghan more annoyed with her, starting to question her intentions with being her and how she even got the job.

She not only had to figure out where Jeonghan worked, but had to go through casting and make sure that she got paired up with him, just to mess with him.

No wonder Cheolie broke up with her.. What a pity bitch-

Jeonghan put on his best fake smile. "Nice to meet you too, Fae".

Once the meeting was over, Jeonghan took a moment to find a quiet space. He went to the cafe of the building to get a coffee.

While sitting by the window, weighing his options, Jeonghan was no longer excited for the project. He was shattered with the fact that Fae was obviously only here for ruin things for him, making him hate the only job he's ever enjoyed doing.

He couldn't believe that someone would stoop so low, to go our if their way to do something like this.

Suddenly, someone came up to Jeonghan, startling him.

"Oh sorry- I didn't mean to-"

Before the man could say anything, Jeonghan smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it, I zoned out a bit there".

"Got it," the man chuckled slightly. "I'm Hyungwon, by the way. Big fan of yours".

Jeonghan was flattered, to say the least and invited Hyungwon to sit with him, as they drank their coffee.

"So you're also we working on this?" Jeonghan asked, after a couple of minutes of talking.

Hyungwon nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

Well at least someone normal will be here....

"Sweet. Happy to work with you," Jeonghan said, making Hyungwon's heart flutter.

Hyungwon has been a fan of Jeonghan ever since he started modeling for 8styles and took him as a role model for himself.

He couldn't be happier to be talking to him, let alone working with him.