Don't Tell Anyone

[Third person POV]

Soonyoung gave Seungcheol a reassuring pat on the back, a warm smile spreading across his face.

"My man! You're going to be alright, don't worry." He spoke in a comforting tone, hoping to ease his friend's troubled mind.

Seungcheol sighed heavily, his shoulders slumping as he sat down on the couch.

Soonyoung could sense the weight of his friend's worries and quickly tried to cheer him up.

"Come on, bro. Don't be so hard on yourself. You slept with THE Yoon Jeonghan! That's pretty impressive if you ask me." Soonyoung exclaimed, nudging Seungcheol's arm playfully.

However, Seungcheol remained lost in thought, his mind consumed with worry for Chan.

Soonyoung could see that Seungcheol's heart was in the right place, but he needed to snap out of it.

"Soon, bro, that's not the point of the story." Seungcheol finally spoke up, shaking his head.

Soonyoung nodded in agreement, "I know, I know. But Chan will get over it, he just needs some time to himself. He'll come back home eventually." Soonyoung assured his friend, hoping to ease his worries.

Seungcheol nodded, feeling a bit better about the situation. But he couldn't shake off the guilt he felt, and Soonyoung could see it on his face.

"Dude, stop being so sad. You didn't do anything wrong. You and Jeonghan are both consenting adults. Now, I gotta tell Jihoon about this." Soonyoung grinned, already thinking about the gossip he was going to share with their friend.

Seungcheol felt a wave of panic wash over him. He couldn't let anyone else know about what had happened.

"You better not tell anyone about this, or I'll fire you." Seungcheol threatened, half-jokingly.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes, knowing Seungcheol wouldn't actually fire him. "Okay, okay. I won't... not yet at least." He teased, earning a playful punch in the arm from his friend.

"Ow- kidding kidding."

Despite the tense situation, the two friends shared a moment of laughter, their worries temporarily forgotten.

Soonyoung knew that things would eventually work themselves out, and he was gonna be there for Seungcheol every step of the way.

- Time skip -

A while later, Soonyoung excused himself, saying that he needed to go meet up with a friend of his.

He walked into Shining Diamond.

He hasn't visited his friend, Jun, in a while so he thought that this would be a good opportunity to do so.

He sat by the bar, someone sitting beside him soon after.

He looked over at the person next to him. He had a mask on so he couldn't really see his face, but judging by what he was wearing, this guy was a little suspicious.

He was wearing all black, except for a silver ring he had on his pinky finger.

"Soonyoung, wassup dude!"

Soonyoung and Jun greeted each other, making Soonyoung forget about the man for a while.

"Ya want the usual?" Asked Jun as he mixed someone's drink.

"Yup," replied Soonyoung before taking his phone out of his pocket.

His attention was then drawn back to the man, as the drink that Jun was mixing was his.

"Here ya go, I added extra citrus like you wanted too bro." Said Jun as he handed the man his drink.

The man then handed Jun a note, before drinking his drink and heading out.

Soonyoung, being curious, asked, "what was that about?"

Jun told Soonyoung to not worry about it.

But Soonyoung was still really suspicious so he payed Jun and headed out to find the man.

As Soonyoung stepped out of Shining Diamond, he looked around for any sign of the mysterious man in black.

He scanned the street, his eyes darting from person to person, trying to spot the guy's distinctive silver ring. But there was no one in sight who fit the description.

He started to walk down the street, heading towards the direction the man had gone.

Soonyoung couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off.

The note that the man had given Jun, what could it be about?

As he walked, he noticed a shadow moving across the street, and he quickened his pace, following it.

The shadow led him down a dark alleyway, and Soonyoung felt a shiver run down his spine. This was definitely not a good idea, he thought to himself.

But his curiosity got the better of him, and he continued to follow the shadow, until he found himself in front of a large metal door. He hesitated for a moment, but then took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

Inside was a dimly lit room, filled with smoke and the sound of muffled voices.

Soonyoung cautiously stepped inside, trying to blend in with the crowd. But he stuck out like a sore thumb, with his bright clothes and playful demeanor.

As he made his way towards the bar, a man grabbed his arm and pulled him towards a secluded corner of the room.

"Who are you?" The man asked, his voice low and menacing.

Soonyoung gulped, feeling the weight of his mistake. He had wandered into a shady underground club, and now he was in trouble.

"I-I'm just looking for someone," Soonyoung stuttered, his heart racing.

The man stared at him for a moment, before finally releasing his grip.

"You should leave, kid. This place isn't for the likes of you." The man warned, before disappearing into the crowd.

Soonyoung took the hint and quickly made his way towards the door, pushing past people and dodging their angry glares.

As he stepped outside, he let out a sigh of relief, happy to be out of there.

He checked his phone and saw that he had a missed call from Jun.

"Hey, bro. Where are you?" Jun asked, his voice sounding worried. "Why were you in such a hurry?"

"I forgot that I had something to do for work. That's all," He answered.