I Want More

"For you, I will."

[Seungcheol's POV]

As I stood there, staring into his eyes, I knew that I was about to lose all control.

The passion and desire that had been building up inside me and I had to have him. I had to have him right then and there.

Without a second thought, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I could feel the heat of his body, and it was intoxicating.

As I began to kiss him, my hands roaming over his waist, I knew that I would never be able to get enough of him.

Jeonghan's moans filled the room, and they were like music to my ears. The sound of his pleasure was all I needed to spur me on, and I found myself getting lost in the sensation of his touch.

I wanted to keep him as close to me as possible, and my hands on his waist were doing just that.

As I continued to explore his body, I could feel his excitement building. His moans grew louder, more desperate, and I knew that I had to give him what he wanted.

"Ah- Cheol- more~" he moaned again, his breath getting heavy.

I kissed my way down his neck, relishing in the feeling of his hand tightly gripping my hair.

But as much as I was enjoying myself, I knew that I had to be careful. I didn't want to push him too far or do anything that he wasn't comfortable with.

I pulled away from him, earning a whine of protest. He pouted at me, his eyes big and his hands still keeping me close.

"Do I have your permission, Angel?" I asked him, needing to be sure that he was on board with everything.

Jeonghan didn't speak, only nodding in response. I could tell that he was just as caught up in the moment as I was.

I cupped his face in my hands, leaning in to kiss him gently. "Be a good boy and use your words," I whispered.

"You have my permission, Cheol. Please-"

Before he could say anything else, I pulled him back into a kiss.

His hands roamed down my chest and under my shirt.

His hands were slightly cold against my skin- I groaned slightly.

Breathless, he managed to say, "My room is upstairs. The first door you see." The sound of his voice matched our shared breathlessness, fueling the anticipation coursing through my veins.

I continued to kiss him, I could feel my heart racing with anticipation.

Jeonghan's body felt so perfect against mine, and I was consumed by a hunger that I had never experienced before.

As we made our way up the stairs, his hands never left my body. I could feel his fingers tracing patterns over my skin, and it was driving me insane.

Finally reaching his room, I couldn't resist the urge to press him against the wall, unable to contain my overwhelming craving any longer.

He moaned as I pressed my body against his, our lips locked in a fierce embrace. His hands were all over me, exploring every inch of my body.

I could feel his arousal growing with each passing moment, and it only served to fuel my own desires.

Suddenly, I lifted him effortlessly and carried him to the bed, laying him down tenderly. Straddling his hips, I positioned myself above him, kissing him deeply- craving him more and more.