My Dear Chan

[Third Person POV]

Seungcheol held his son in his arms as he cried out to him. "This is all a mess!" All Chan could do was cry and yell on his father's- and best friend- shoulder. "Why can't we just have one year where nothing happens?!"

It broke Seungcheol's heart to hear Chan in so much distress over Fae coming back into their lives.

It's not like he wasn't also stressed over the fact, but he's more concerned with how this will and is affecting Chan.

After everything she's done to him and the people around him, especially Chan, he wouldn't hesitate to move to a different city- again. But he's built too much here, he's worked so hard to get where he is today and he can't just let all of that go. He's not going to give up all of his friends and his company to keep her away, because just like she found him now.. She can probably find him again.

He doesn't want to keep running away from her, but he was young back then- he was not in a position to think about it all without acting impulsively.

He didn't know any better. He wanted Chan's safety and that's all that mattered.

Seungcheol pulled away from Chan, slightly, so he could wipe his tears and look at him. "Chan, I promise, on my life.. It won't happen again." Chan tried his best to look at the older in the eyes, but he couldn't bear to hear anymore of it without crying.

His elbows rested on his legs as he cried into his hands, praying for all of this to be over.. For Fae to be in jail for what she's put him and his dad through.

He wants nothing more than for her to pay for the verbal abuse.. The physical abuse... And the manipulation.

It was too much then and it still hurts now. He was still healing. College definitely helped him in distracting himself from the past, but it wasn't enough.. Nothing will ever be enough.

All he ever wanted was a person to call his role model. So when Seungcheol came into his life; supported him, fed him, laughed with him, cared and loved him, he was proud to say that Choi Seungcheol is his role model.

Unfortunately, it was all ruined by that snake. Fae was never good to him. She was all that and whipped cream on the top with sprinkles, but only for Seungcheol. She was an angel, but only for Seungcheol. She listen and tried her best to help out, but only for Seungcheol.

Chan was never even a third priority to her. He was never anything to her and she made that very VERY clear.

"I can't believe the audacity you have!"

"But I-" a sharp slap echoed through the apartment. A red mark on Chan's cheek as he look at the floor, tears welling up in his eyes.

Fae stood there, looking down on him, anger and frustration written all over her face. Her heavy breathing only making Chan more and more terrified to look back up.

Suddenly, she grabbed him by the collar of his new shirt. "I'M Cheol's number one! Got it?!" Scared and helpless, he nodded, not daring to say a word.

"Good." Was the last thing Fae said before pushing Chan on the floor and leaving toward the kitchen.

Seungcheol rubbed the younger's back as he cried, fighting his own tears. "Channie.. You know I love you." He sniffled. "You know that I will always look out for you..." He pauses to take a breath, trying to stay calm for Chan's sake. "No matter how old you are, you'll always be my Channie." Without another word out, Chan brings Seungcheol into a tight hug. A hug that would suffocate the two of them, but it wouldn't feel right any other way.

Chan held onto his dad with all his strength, as if he would runaway or disappear if he didn't.

As for Seungcheol, he felt weak. His arms were tired and barely holding on, but he still held on and will continue to hold on for as long as his son needed.

He wants Chan to feel safe with him and with Fae around.. No one is.

Not him, not Chan, not his friends.. Not even Jeonghan is..

Jeonghan... The Angel without wings..

The person he's been finding himself fall more in love with every second he thinks about him.

Fae is driving him insane at this point

All the people he loves and cares for... He needs all of them in his life. He can't let go of any of them.

Fae has to go. One way or another.

It Kinda Just- Happened, I Guessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें