Chapter 1

"Get up if you're not dead, hurry up and leave." 

A man's angry voice came from beside her, with a gnashing of teeth. 

Su Yue's eyelashes trembled and slowly opened her eyes. A wave of pain came from her head. Looking at several unfamiliar faces above her, she was confused for a moment. 

What's going on?

"This time, I'll give you one last chance for the sake of my big brother's face. I warn you, if you use such despicable means again, I will never let you go."  The man was obviously extremely angry, staring at Su Yue lying on the ground with his handsome face turning red. 

"Mu Hang, Dr. Jin said that your body. . ."  

Beside him, Jiang Xuan bit her lip, her watery eyes glancing displeasedly at Su Yue on the ground, then she spoke softly to the man, who was Jiang Muhang. 

Jiang Muhang had just drunk the sweet soup brought by the servant. Soon, his breathing became rapid and his whole body began to heat up. When he saw Su Yue rushing into his study in her pajamas, he understood what was going on. 

This brainless woman, Su Yue, had set him up!

He had always thought that Su Yue was stupid and brainless, but he never thought that she would have the guts to drug him. Jiang Muhang gritted his teeth, and his handsome face was covered in fine sweat. Although he had taken the medicine prescribed by Dr. Jin, the medicine would not take effect so quickly, and his body still felt uncomfortable. 

Looking at his little wife Jiang Xuan beside him, his eyes darkened. 

Taking a deep breath, Jiang Muhang instructed the servant, "Take Su Yue back, don't spread this matter, just let the eldest brother know. No one can say anything to the old man and my parents. Otherwise. . ."  Even though this matter was Su Yue's fault, it was still an ugly matter, and he didn't want to be associated with her. 

His gaze was sharp enough to scare the two servants into bowing their heads and responding, "Yes." 

Watching the two servants help Su Yue leave, Jiang Muhang held Jiang Xuan's hand and said, "Help me."  What he needed help with was already obvious from his gaze. 

Jiang Xuan's fair face turned red, and she felt the warmth of his hand on her wrist. She shyly nodded her head. 

What happened tonight might not be a bad thing for her. 

Over there, Su Yue was being helped by two servants, her whole body aching, and her head was throbbing. Obviously, she had fallen hard earlier, and the original owner probably died when her head was hit. 

After finally accepting the memories in her mind, Su Yue gradually regained consciousness. 

She found out that she had transmigrated into a book. 

Originally, it was just a sweet romance novel to pass the time, but unexpectedly, I woke up and found myself inside the story. 

In the book, the previous female lead married the older brother of the domineering male lead, but she didn't live a good life. 

Facing the disfigured blind man every day, the female lead was both afraid and aggrieved, and was also subjected to neglect. In her second life, the female lead Jiang Xuan refused to fall into the same predicament as in her previous life. At a banquet, she used some tricks and finally married the male lead, while the supporting female character replaced her and married the devil-like husband from the previous life. 

After getting married, the domineering male lead was always concerned about the fact that the female lead was once engaged to his older brother, and the two often clashed.