Chapter 78

Waiting for the driver to load the luggage onto the car, on the other side, Song Xiaoqing, who was originally shopping with Jiang Xuan, received a call from Jiang's grandfather and hurried back. 

Just as she got off the car, she saw the driver helping Su Yue and Jiang Ci with their luggage. 

"What are you doing?" Song Xiaoqing approached. 

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of her lips weakly and said, "Didn't you see? We're moving!"

Song Xiaoqing frowned, her tone somewhat displeased, "Why move suddenly? Even if you don't want to rest, you can move out. Why do you need to move out? With Grandpa still here, if you move out like this, how will outsiders see our Jiang family? Do you want others to mock us for driving out our eldest son who is now useless?"

"What? Even the old man can't keep me, and now you want to stop me?" Jiang Ci said nonchalantly. 

Song Xiaoqing was stunned. This eldest son had never been close to her, nor had he ever listened to her. He was willful and capricious, so it made sense that she favored her younger son. 

Jiang Ci sneered, glanced at Song Xiaoqing, and got on the car with Su Yue. 

It wasn't until the car was far away that Song Xiaoqing gradually came back to her senses. The look that Jiang Ci gave her just now almost made her think that his eyes had recovered. 

Jiang Xuan, who had been quietly standing aside, approached and held Song Xiaoqing's hand, "Mom, you're tired too. Let me help you rest inside. "

Remembering the past life, Jiang Ci had never left the small western-style building, and she could only stay there all day long. In this life, he actually left with Su Yue. 

Jiang Xuan lowered her eyes, covering the color in her eyes. 

Although surprised, Jiang Ci and Su Yue leaving here is a good thing for her. At least she doesn't need to meet these two people, which would make her unable to control her thoughts about the past life and feel guilty towards Su Yue. 

Their departure is the best arrangement. 

In the car, Jiang Haoyan held Xiang Cai and sat by the window. The little guy now has a joy of moving to a new home, and his big black eyes looked straight out the window, excited. Xiang Cong, because she couldn't get close to Jiang Ci, was thrown on the front passenger seat, covered with a small blanket, pitifully curled up with her chubby dog body, lying on the chair. 

"Daddy, where are we going?" Little Haohao grinned, showing his small white teeth, and asked Su Yue in a childish voice. 

The next second, Su Yue also looked at Jiang Ci curiously. 

Looking at the two pairs of bright eyes in front of him, Jiang Ci's thin lips curled up slightly, and he slowly said, "You'll know when we get there. "

Su Yue saw that he was rarely mysterious and didn't continue to ask. Anyway, she would know later. 

The car stopped in front of a white villa, and the carved iron gate slowly opened. 

Upon getting off the car, Su Yue noticed that the villa's exterior exuded luxury. Every decoration was exquisite and magnificent. The front yard had not only a large swimming pool but also a beautiful fountain and a vast expanse of well-manicured greenery. 

"Let's go inside and take a look," Jiang Ci said, seeing the joy in Su Yue's expression. He hooked his lips. 

Upon entering the house, several servants were already waiting.