Chapter 112

As the Lunar New Year approached, Jiang Ci became busier and Su Yue and Jiang Haoyan's school had already started their break. Recently, she found that the little guy had grown taller and his pants were a bit short, so she took him out to go shopping.

I don't know if it's because of the winter vacation, but many parents brought their children to the mall to play, and the surrounding noise was extraordinary.

Su Yue took Jiang Haoyan to the third floor of the mall, where all the stores were brand-name clothing stores.

"Xiao Xuan, your drama should be almost finished, right?" Song Xiaoqing asked Jiang Xuan next to her.

Hearing her mother-in-law's question, Jiang Xuan's heart skipped a beat, and her eyes darkened a bit. "It should be finished before the New Year. "

"That's good. After this drama is over, you should stay at home and be a good wife of a wealthy family. Don't run around outside all day and make people laugh at you," Song Xiaoqing's elegant face contained a hint of a smile. "Later, I will go with you to pick out a dress. The company's annual meeting is coming soon, and as the wife of the CEO, you should have the demeanor of a CEO's wife, be decent and generous, and be able to handle the scene, instead of being an actor and making people look down on you. "

Jiang Xuan's delicate face smiled faintly, and she nodded. "Mom, I know."

Although sometimes she was not satisfied with this little daughter-in-law, who was not respectful to her like Su Yue, Song Xiaoqing was finally gentle with Jiang Xuan when she saw her obediently listening to her. "Let's go. After buying the dress, I will take you to pick out some jewelry. You are too plain."

"Thank you for your trouble, Mom." Jiang Xuan's tone was grateful as she spoke to Song Xiaoqing. The next moment, she saw the slender figure of Su Yue, who was holding her child, and the attractive face, and Jiang Xuan's expression froze as she slowly said, "Mom, I saw Yue Yue."

Since the last time Su Yue had contradicted her, Song Xiaoqing had not liked her daughter-in-law. Song Xiaoqing was used to others obeying her words and commands, but both Jiang Ci and Su Yue did not listen to her or respect her, so it was no wonder that she only loved her youngest son and daughter-in-law.

Over there, the first to see Song Xiaoqing and Jiang Xuan were Jiang Haoyan. The little guy stretched out a finger and pointed to a nearby place, "Mom, Haohao saw grandma. "

Su Yue followed the little guy's finger and looked over. It was indeed Song Xiaoqing, and Jiang Xuan was standing next to her. Since they met, Su Yue could only take Jiang Haoyan to say hello.

"Grandma." Jiang Haoyan called Song Xiaoqing obediently.

"Hmm." Song Xiaoqing smiled at the child, then looked at Su Yue, "Since you're also out, let's go shopping together. "

"No, I want to take Haohao to buy clothes so as not to disturb you." Su Yue didn't want to go shopping with Song Xiaoqing and her group. Not only was she uncomfortable, but the little guy was also uneasy.

"You're good with this child." Song Xiaoqing just casually asked Su Yue and didn't say much after being rejected.

Jiang Xuan had just seen Su Yue and Jiang Haoyan talking and laughing. Was Su Yue really good to this child? However, thinking of what Jiang Muhang told her about the child's identity, it was no wonder that Su Yue's attitude towards Jiang Haoyan had a 180-degree turn before and now. She was good to the child because she knew that Jiang Haoyan was not Jiang Ci's child, but the only heir of the Sheng family.

Suddenly, Jiang Xuan remembered what Song Nianyue said. Every time she faced Su Yue, she was suppressed and was the losing side, while Su Yue was like a cheat code.