Chapter 34

What divorce?

Su Yue was a little confused. 

"You hate Jiang Ci so much, and you've been staying by his side because of Jiang Muhang before," Jin Mingyuan whispered, "But, Yueyue, be rational. Jiang Muhang is already married, and he is still the heir of the Jiang family. How could he ruin his reputation for you?"

Jin Mingyuan's words suddenly paused. Looking at the bright and beautiful face in front of her, which man wouldn't be moved? If Jiang Muhang had really ignored Su Yue before, it was hard to say now that Su Yue was so beautiful. But that wasn't the point. 

"Anyway, Jiang Muhang won't ruin his reputation for you." 

She had always disapproved of her friend's behavior, but after several disputes, Su Yue didn't listen to her advice, and she couldn't stop her. 

"Didn't you say that you think it's painful to live with a blind man every day, and to see Jiang Ci's ghost face all the time, and you want a divorce? Now that you're so beautiful, and you come from a prestigious family, what kind of man can't you have? Why do you have to stay with someone like Jiang Ci for Jiang Muhang?" Jin Mingyuan tried to persuade Su Yue again. She really didn't want her friend to do such a foolish thing. 

The original owner did complain to her two girlfriends about how much she hated Jiang Ci, even in front of Jiang Ci, she had said several times that Jiang Ci was ugly and blind. It was fortunate that Jiang Ci didn't take the original owner seriously at the time, otherwise, she didn't know how many times she would have died. 

The original owner had mentioned divorce many times, but she had always been unwilling to give up on Jiang Muhang. If she divorced Jiang Ci, she would never have a chance to get close to Jiang Muhang again, so she had always put the idea of divorcing Jiang Ci aside. 

"Xuexue, you should also persuade Yueyue. How can she joke about her marriage like this?" Jin Mingyuan really felt that Su's parents were spoiling Su Yue too much, letting her behave recklessly like this. If it were in other families, which young lady or young master could be so capricious and willful?

Xu Xue lifted her head from the book, her pair of black and bright eyes looked a bit confused, and she carefully looked at Su Yue, her voice gentle and delicate, "I respect Yueyue's thoughts." 

Su Yue really hadn't thought about divorcing Jiang Ci, at least not now, after all, she couldn't leave Jiang Ci now. 

"I think Jiang Ci is good, and I currently have no plans to divorce, so Mingyuan, let's not mention divorce."  Su Yue said to her. 

Jin Mingyuan was stunned, "Yueyue, what's wrong with you?"

She and Xu Xue knew how much Su Yue hated and despised Jiang Ci. Since Su Yue married Jiang Ci, almost every day Su Yue would complain to them about Jiang Ci, that kind of disgust from head to toe, which couldn't be concealed. Now, Su Yue actually said that Jiang Ci is good?

Did she not have auditory hallucinations?

"Feelings will develop over time, and I don't like Jiang Muhang now, so don't mention him in the future."  Su Yue whispered. 

Hiss, this time Jin Mingyuan really took a breath, even saying that she doesn't like Jiang Muhang, is Su Yue serious now? She still wanted to say something, but the professor on the podium had already sent her a death stare, so Jin Mingyuan had to shut up obediently. 

After the bell rang, the curiosity that everyone had been holding back before could no longer be restrained. Many people openly began to look at Su Yue and even whispered about her.