Chapter 29

The door was closed, Su Yue reached out and put her hand on the door handle, and twisted it.

Su Yue was stunned, the door was locked.

The headache kept coming, even the ringing in her ears was constant, Su Yue's anxiety gradually increased. She hung up the phone, looked up at the signboard at the door, and immediately turned and ran outside.

She ran out of the lobby door and kept looking for it along the outside wall.

Breathing heavily, Su Yue was not a person who loved sports. Now she had been running for so long and was already panting. She searched around the outside wall until she came to the corner of the hotel, and her footsteps suddenly stopped.

Jiang Haoyan was being held by a man in front of her, and not far away, a slightly fat man was holding a broomstick and hitting the straight and tall figure.

"Stop!"

Su Yue's usually soft and gentle voice was hoarse when she shouted.

She immediately ran forward.

On the other side, the people surrounding Jiang Ci were obviously startled, and even the slightly fat man who was about to hit Jiang Ci's broomstick stopped in mid-air.

Xie Fei looked at the strange woman who suddenly rushed out, frowned, and warned her, "Little girl, don't meddle in other people's business. Being brave and righteous is not something everyone can do."

Su Yue held her phone and ran quickly to Jiang Ci's side, anxiously asking him, "Jiang Ci, are you okay?"

Jiang Ci pursed his lips and intended to push away the hand that was touching him, but he heard a slight tremble in Su Yue's voice, so he coldly snorted, "I'm fine."

Su Yue looked at his face worriedly, but Jiang Ci's expressionless face showed no signs of injury. Su Yue couldn't tell anything, but she knew he was angry.

Just now, Xie Fei thought that the woman who suddenly appeared was overly kind and wanted to be brave and righteous. Now it seems that she knows Jiang Ci, which is great, as they have another hostage.

"What do you want?" Su Yue's beautiful black eyes stared at the men who had surrounded Jiang Ci earlier, and her face darkened.

"Can't you see? We're just playing with Jiang Dashao. You better get out of here, or we won't show any mercy," Xie Fei warned.

Today is the wedding banquet hosted by the Guo family, and the guests who can attend have high status. The leading wealthy families in B City are the Jiangs, Hes, Sus, and Jins. Su Yue has an impression of some of the children from these families, but not the people in front of her.

Su Yue's lips curled with coldness as she spoke, "I don't know what my husband did to offend you, that you would lay a hand on him. You're not afraid of the Jiang family, but it seems you're not afraid of the Su family either?"

Jiang Ci's arm was held by Su Yue, and he felt the trembling in her hand. Was she afraid?

Jiang Ci frowned, "If you're afraid, why don't you run?"

Meanwhile, Xie Fei and several other men were stunned.

"Husband? Su family?"

They knew that Jiang Ci had married the daughter of the Su family, who was said to be a fat and ugly woman. When they heard about it, they secretly mocked Jiang Ci for falling so low. But the woman in front of them was not only slim and fair-skinned, but also beautiful, and had nothing to do with the rumored daughter of the Su family.