Chapter 41

The wind kept blowing past her ears as the horse galloped faster. Without Jiang Ci saying anything, Su Yue had already held onto him tightly. 

"Slow down, don't go so fast, it's very dangerous."  Su Yue hugged Jiang Ci's thin waist with both hands, feeling scared. She held onto him tightly, almost sticking her whole body to his straight and tall back. 

Jiang Ci tightened his grip on the reins. 

Very soft. 

When he held her, he knew that Su Yue was very soft and delicate. Now, being rubbed against him, he realized that she had an even softer treasure. 

"Jiang Ci, stop fooling around, quickly stop, I don't want to ride anymore."  Su Yue's face was also pressed against Jiang Ci's back, her voice urgent. 

Seeing the horse running faster and faster, Su Yue was both anxious and annoyed. She was so angry that she pinched Jiang Ci's waist with her hand, "I want to get off." 

"What are you afraid of?" Jiang Ci's breath was a bit chaotic, maybe because the horse was running too fast. The coldness in his eyes faded away, and his thin lips curved, "I'm blind, but the horse isn't. Hold onto me tightly, you won't fall off." 

The wind blowing past his ears couldn't dissipate the heat from his body. A strange softness touched him, and Jiang Ci felt very comfortable. He thought that it would be even better if Su Yue held onto him tighter. 

Su Yue gritted her teeth, her fingers pinching Jiang Ci's waist. He suddenly jerked, and his whole body tensed up, whether from pain or something else. Jiang Ci's face darkened, his voice low and hoarse, "Su Yue, try pinching me again, and I'll throw you off." 

Su Yue thought she had pinched him, she withdrew her hand and spoke softly with a pleading tone, "Then please stop." 

Jiang Ci tightened his grip on the reins and the horse began to slow down. 

Su Yue's heart, which had been pounding wildly, finally calmed down. 

"Daddy is amazing, Daddy is great."  At this moment, Jiang Haoyan, who had been sitting quietly on the long wooden chair holding coriander and watching, clapped his hands excitedly. 

Su Yue breathed a sigh of relief and let go of Jiang Ci's hand that she had been holding tightly. She angrily patted Jiang Ci's back of the hand and said, "What were you thinking just now?"

"Isn't it fun?" Jiang Ci tugged at the corner of his mouth. His back was still tingling, but he resisted the urge to touch it. 

"It's not fun!" Su Yue glared at him. 

Over there, Wu Qiming didn't know when he had arrived. He walked over with a look of astonishment, "Miss Su Yue, your husband is really amazing. This horse is boarded here by a friend of my father's. It looks quite docile, and it's okay to ride it carefully. But if you want it to run, it won't be willing."  Even the owner of this horse had tried several times and was thrown off. Finally, he got angry and sent the horse here to be boarded. 

Upon hearing this, Su Yue felt a little scared. She turned to look at Jiang Ci, who was standing there expressionless, and then at the seemingly gentle white horse. They say that animals have spirits. Could it be that this man is even scaring the horse?

Of course, she wouldn't say that out loud. Su Yue smiled, "Maybe he and this horse have a good connection." 

Wu Qiming didn't have many thoughts. He had the staff tie up the horses." By the way, we're having a barbecue tonight. I need to check how the food is prepared. Have fun."