Chapter 132: Extra Story

After the hundred-day banquet, the two children grew cuter day by day. Compared to when they were just born, they looked completely different.

Little Cream and Little Mango both became fair-skinned and delicate, with small and exquisite features. They clearly inherited good genes from their parents. Especially Little Mango, who inherited Su Yue's almond-shaped eyes. They were big, black, and bright. Jiang Ci couldn't help but spoil his daughter.

Now, Jiang Ci takes care of the children almost 24 hours a day. Even when the children cry at night, he can wake up and prepare milk powder to feed them skillfully. Of course, he takes care of his baby daughter first before feeding Little Cream at a leisurely pace.

However, even with Jiang Ci's biased care, Little Cream still grew up strong. His small body was much fairer and fatter than Little Mango's. His chubby face and arms were much fleshier. In comparison, Little Mango was much thinner. Jiang Ci tried his best every day to coax Little Mango to eat more and gain more weight.

"Daddy, little brother just smiled at Hao Hao. Little Cream likes Hao Hao." Jiang Haoyan looked at his little brother in the crib, happily shaking a small rattle to attract his attention.

Jiang Ci, holding his daughter, didn't even move his gaze. He hummed lazily and lightly hit the little guy, "He's too young to understand how to smile. That's just his unconscious reflex. "

Little Haohao turned his big eyes, indicating that he didn't understand.

Jiang Ci didn't want to pay attention to him either. He held Little Mango and gently teased her small and incredible hands with his slender fingers. His thin lips curved up, and he smiled tenderly at his daughter. His handsome eyebrows were filled with gentleness.

Little Mango stared at Jiang Ci with her big, bright eyes. The next second, her little mouth curled up, revealing her pink gums.

At this time, Su Yue walked in and saw Jiang Ci's shocked expression. "What's wrong?"Jiang Ci sitting on the sofa lifted his head, and in his clear voice was an uncontrollable joy and pride, "My daughter smiled at me."

Hearing this, Jiang Haoyan pouted his small mouth, unable to understand why his sister's smile had a different reaction than his.

The sun outside was just right, and the light shone through the off-white window curtains into the living room. The ground, covered with a white long-haired carpet, had two small figures playing on it.

"Ah, Little Cream, you can't bite books." Five-year-old Jiang Haoyan had grown taller, and even his chubby face had opened up, with more refined features, like a cute and cool little boy. He brought two cups of milk to his younger siblings and saw Little Cream biting the corner of a book with his small white teeth.

"Giggle." Little Cream's book was taken away by Jiang Haoyan, but the little guy didn't cry. He had a small face like a miniature Jiang Ci and said, "Giggle, Little Cream wants to drink milk." He had already seen the milk on the table.

"Okay." Little Haohao put the warm milk bottle into Little Cream's hand and saw his younger brother suck it up quickly.

Turning around, Jiang Haoyan walked over to his younger sister, Little Mango, who had a delicate face like a little angel sitting on the ground. "Little Mango, do you want to drink milk? Shall I feed you?"

Little Mango put down her toy and looked at Little Cream, saying, "I'll drink it myself, not giggle. "

Jiang Haoyan had to put the other bottle of milk into his sister's hand, but the bottle was too soft for her small hand. Jiang Haoyan kindly held the bottom of the bottle for her. "Little Mango, drink slowly." Dad had instructed him to take good care of his younger sister before he left.