Chapter 60

The audience below the stage stared at the old witch suddenly revealing her true face on the stage, and were all stunned by her beauty. 

The old witch had snow-white skin, and under the bright lights, her crystal-clear little face was revealed without any doubt. Her black and moist eyes were filled with confusion, like a lost little deer. Obviously, she was also shocked by the sudden situation. 

"Hiss!"

Someone took a cold breath, but it was unclear who. 

Immediately, the crowd began to stir. 

"Wow, who is this hidden fairy? She's too beautiful," some audience members couldn't help but exclaim. 

"The old witch turned into a fairy in one second? It's too exciting, don't play like this. "

"Didn't they say the first performer who danced was the school flower? Why is there such a big difference between the school flower and the witch on stage? This one is the school flower of B University, right?"

"Oh my god, just now I thought the person playing the old witch was very professional and had good acting skills, but I didn't expect her to be so beautiful. When did our school have such a big beauty? It's a heart-pounding feeling, who allowed her to be so fairy-like?"

"Damn, this is the school flower, right? Is the school flower so low-key? She performed without even showing her face, covering it up tightly. Look at her eyes, they're simply too beautiful." "At the moment when her hat fell off, as a girl, I was completely stunned and mesmerized. She's so beautiful, I'm ready to put her in a bag and take her home. "

"Oh my god, I'm in love. This trip to B University was worth it just to see this goddess. Can we pack her up and take her back to our school?"

For a moment, the audience was excited and amazed. Many people took out their phones and frantically took pictures of Su Yue, who was wearing a black cloak and had snow-white skin and black hair. 

The front row was occupied by school leaders and invited guests attending the school's anniversary celebration. 

Jiang Xuan and Jiang Muhang were arranged in the middle, where the view was clear and they could see the performance on stage. 

At the moment when Su Yue's hat fell off, Jiang Xuan was shocked beyond words, especially when she saw Su Yue's face, she was surprised and slightly opened her mouth. 

On the brightly lit stage, the most dazzling place was Su Yue's snow-white, delicate and flawless face, which was fully exposed to everyone. Wasn't her face injured? How could. . . how could there be no scars at all? Wasn't it said that the scars on her face would never heal?

At that time, she sympathized with Su Yue's face, and the other party did not deny herself either. 

Why did Su Yue's face suddenly become better?

Listening to the discussions coming from behind, Jiang Xuan looked at Jiang Muhang beside her, only to see him staring at the stage for a moment. Jiang Xuan's eyes darkened as she looked at Su Yue. 

Without exquisite makeup or gorgeous clothes, with only a small face and a black cloak, just standing there attracted the attention of all the audience present. Jiang Xuan knew what this meant. 

Su Yue, who had recovered her appearance, looked even more beautiful. 

"Dad, it's her. Hao Hao saw her." Seeing Su Yue's appearance, little Hao Hao quickly told Jiang Ci next to him about his discovery. 

"Hmm. "

Jiang Ci casually responded, listening to the exclamations around him, his thin lips gradually tightening.