Chapter 39

Suddenly, Su Yue understood that Jiang Ci wanted candy. 

Su Yue opened another package of peach-flavored candy, pinched a pink candy with her fingertips, and put it near Jiang Ci's mouth." Here." 

The sweet peach flavor spread in her mouth, but Jiang Ci frowned, "This is not the taste." 

Su Yue realized that Jiang Ci wanted the milk flavor from earlier, so she directly stuffed the package of milk-flavored candy into Jiang Ci's big hand." It tastes good, all for you." 

She thought Jiang Ci would sneer, but unexpectedly, Jiang Ci picked up a candy himself, put it in his mouth, and gave Su Yue a rare smile. 

"Not bad."  The light milk flavor spread from his tongue, and he licked his teeth, chewing the chewy candy. 

Uncle Fang, the driver, drove the car to the entrance of the farm. 

When Su Yue got off the car, she found that many people were already waiting. 

Everyone looked at the black car of the tyrant, first stunned, and then looked at Su Yue walking down from above, unable to help but be amazed. After all, compared with the previous black and fat appearance, it was a world of difference. 

However, what surprised everyone the most was that a child was holding a chubby cat and walked down from the car. Was this Su Yue's younger brother?

So cute. 

Then, everyone saw a tall man getting off the car. 

Their gaze fell on the man's face, and they gasped in secret. This is. . . this is Su Yue's husband rumored in the school?

There were rumors before that Su Yue had already married and married the eldest son of the Jiang family who was blind and disfigured. At that time, everyone just treated it as a joke after class and didn't care much about her except for her wealthy family. 

But now it's different. 

Since Su Yue stunningly appeared in school that day, everyone's attention has been focused on her. If it weren't for the school flower contest on the forum that had already ended, with Su Yue's natural appearance, she would have easily won the title. 

Seeing Su Yue's husband rumored in the school, everyone was shocked and couldn't come back to their senses. 

"Oh my god, no wonder I had to pick you up. You said you didn't need it and said you would surprise me."  Jin Mingyuan pulled Su Yue to her side and glanced at Jiang Ci, lowering her voice, "This is not a surprise, it's a shock. Su Yue, you even brought Jiang Ci and his son here, you. . ." 

"Didn't I say welcome to bring friends? Bringing family members is also okay, right?" Su Yue was also speechless. 

"I admire you." 

Jin Mingyuan secretly looked at Jiang Ci again, saw his pitch-black eyes, and then looked at the scar on the left side of his face. It was so big and ugly, really annoying. She finally understood why Su Yue often complained about Jiang Ci to them. 

Recently, Su Yue not only changed her appearance but also her attitude towards Jiang Ci. From previously disliking him, she now even brings him to events. Jin Mingyuan reached out to touch Su Yue's forehead and said, "You don't have a fever."  

Su Yue rolled her eyes and said, "You're the one with a fever. Leaving one blind and one small at home, I'm not happy going out alone, so I might as well bring him."  Su Yue explained vaguely, as she was worried about making Jiang Ci angry and felt sorry for little Haohao who had never been out to play." I won't talk to you anymore, I'm going back to Jiang Ci," Su Yue said, walking back to Jiang Ci's side.