Chapter 84

The sky was gray and the rain was getting heavier, pounding on the trees by the roadside and beating against the car windows. Everything around was immersed in the storm. 

On the way to the shooting location, the road was heavily congested. 

Gu Qing glanced at the boss in the rearview mirror and said, "General Manager Jiang, why don't we find a place to rest and eat first? You should take your medicine. "

In the past month, they had not only been busy cleaning up Shen Minghao's people, but also forced Shen Minghao into a corner. Before he fled abroad, he even hired someone to stab Jiang Ci. 

Jiang Ci was sitting in the back seat with his eyes closed. He hadn't slept all night and had rushed over. His complexion was very poor, his thin lips were dry and peeling, and his chin was still covered with a hint of green stubble. He looked a bit tired. "No need. "

Gu Qing knew that his boss was eager to see results. Otherwise, it would have taken several months to deal with Shen Minghao's affairs, but he managed to finish it in about a month. 

The road was congested for a long time, but the car finally entered the village. 

However, before they could fully enter, Gu Qing saw several ambulances parked ahead, surrounded by a group of rescue teams. 

"General Manager Jiang," Gu Qing spoke up, with a vague sense of foreboding, "I'll get off and check the situation. "

Jiang Ci lazily lifted his eyelids and looked at the situation outside. His cold eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Hmm. "

Gu Qing took the umbrella from the car and walked out by pushing the car door. 

The rain outside was heavy, and the big trees on the roadside were bent over. Soon, Gu Qing came back, and both sides of his pants were already wet. 

"General Jiang." Gu Qing's expression was serious, and his tone was heavy. "The mountain collapsed. "

Jiang Ci suddenly looked up, his eyes sharp as he looked at Gu Qing. "What about the people?"

"The staff of the crew who came down said that more than ten actors were trapped in the rubble, and Madam was also inside. The rescue team has arrived and is trying to rescue them." Gu Qing felt the sudden drop in pressure from his boss. He hadn't felt his boss so angry in a long time. 

Jiang Ci took out his phone, but the call was not answered. He repeated the call several times, but the result was the same. Jiang Ci's face turned completely black. 

"General Jiang, we. . ." Gu Qing's words were not finished yet, but Jiang Ci had already opened the car door and rushed outside. 

"General Jiang." Gu Qing immediately followed with the umbrella. 

Outside, there were Director Guan and other crew members who were walking in front. They had already come down the mountain and heard the mountain collapse behind them. They immediately called for help. 

"What about Su Yue?" Jiang Ci's whole body was soaked in the heavy rain. 

The crew members are still uneasy and shocked when suddenly a furious person appears in front of them. 

"Speak!" Jiang Ci's dark eyes are icy and cold as he looks around and doesn't see Su Yue. 

"Su Yue was following the other actors, walking behind. Later, the mountain collapsed. . ." Director Guan speaks up, worried about the safety of others. 

Jiang Ci's eyes turn cold as he looks up at the mountain. He sees that the road halfway up the mountain is blocked by fallen rocks and mud. He angrily scolds the rescue workers, "What are you standing here for? Hurry up and save people!"