Chapter 89

"Continue." Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue who suddenly stopped, he lowered his chin and spoke. 

The two bodies were almost close together, Su Yue felt her body was strange, she wanted to step back a bit, but her waist was held by Jiang Ci, and she couldn't move. 

"Don't move, I haven't finished shaving this side, you continue." Jiang Ci looked at her with lowered eyes, only to see a light blush on her snow-white face, her eyes were watery and black, her lips were lively, and her expression was strange. "What's wrong with you?" he asked, tightening his arms and holding her tighter. 

The two were completely close together. 

Su Yue clearly felt the firmness of Jiang Ci's body, and also smelled his clear breath. The strange feeling in her body became more obvious. Unable to resist, she moved a bit, as if rubbing against Jiang Ci, and her face instantly turned red. 

Too shameful. 

For no reason, she didn't know what was wrong with her body. 

"Are you feeling unwell?" Jiang Ci saw Su Yue's small face blushing, he thought she had a fever. He touched her forehead and found that her temperature was normal. 

Hearing Jiang Ci ask about her body, she quickly shook her head and denied, "No, my body is not uncomfortable." She suppressed the desire to move, to rub against him, to kiss him. 

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, "Then you continue." His pitch-black eyes stared at Su Yue tightly, making her hand holding the razor tremble slightly, her face full of shyness, and no intention of restraining herself. 

Su Yue's face became increasingly red, with a light red spreading from the base of her neck and up to her ears, which were also tinged with red. Her dark eyes were filled with watery tears. 

Unable to resist the strange feeling in her body, Su Yue moved closer to Jiang Ci and, in response to his questioning gaze, she bit her lip and whispered softly, "Ao Ao, I want to kiss you." She was so embarrassed that she wanted to cry, and she had no idea what was happening to her body. 

Jiang Ci was surprised by Su Yue's boldness, but he smiled and said, "You can kiss me if you want." He then turned her around and pressed her against the sink, lowering his head and saying, "Kiss me. "

Su Yue lifted her delicate chin and kissed Jiang Ci without restraint. 

Warm and soft. 

Jiang Ci looked down at Su Yue, who had taken the initiative to kiss him, and his eyelashes trembled. His arm muscles bulged as he leaned against the sink. 

Usually, it was always him who took the initiative, or he had to coax and threaten her to get her to kiss him. This was the first time she had taken the initiative to be affectionate with him. When she had been indifferent to him, he had been excited, let alone now that she was kissing him and he could smell her warm fragrance. His nerves were stretched tight. 

When Su Yue came out of the bathroom, her face was so red that it was unbelievable. Her delicate features were covered in a bright blush. She lay on the pillow, letting the heat on her face dissipate. 

Just thinking about how she had been so indulgent earlier, and even hummed a tune, especially since it had caused Jiang Ci to lose control, made her want to hide in embarrassment. 

She couldn't control her body, which was strange. Last night, when she was with Jiang Ci, she didn't have this strange feeling. But just now, when she got close to Jiang Ci, she became like this. 

Suddenly, she remembered that in the morning when she looked in the mirror, she had felt something strange about her body, but she thought it was just her imagination.